Ulta Beauty

Relevance Date Difficulty

Stock Interview

Stock
Chino Hills, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ulta Beauty in November 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online and about a week later I received a call from the manager to come in for an interview. The day of the interview, i showed up about 15 minutes early so the manager wasn't ready yet. When they finally interviewed me, the process was pretty easy. It seemed more like a conversation then an interview. The first manager asked me questions like "Why do you want to work here?" and "What do you know about Ulta?" After she was done talking to me another manager sat down in front of me and asked me a few more questions such as "Do you have any experience working as a stock clerk?" and "When are you available?" Overall the interview process was really easy and everyone was really nice. About a week later I got a phone call and a formal job offer. Then i went on for orientation.

Interview Question – What do you know about Ulta?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None. They offered 8.50

Worked for Ulta Beauty? Contribute to the Community!