Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ulta Beauty
- Beauty Advisor (62)
- Cashier (48)
- Prestige Consultant (28)
- General Manager (21)
- Prestige Manager (20)
- Esthetician (17)
- Salon Manager (16)
- Sales Associate (10)
- Cashier/Task Associate (10)
- Task Team (10)
- Associate Manager (9)
- Assistant Manager (7)
- Hair Stylist (6)
- Sales Associate/Cashier (6)
- Benefit Arch Expert (6)
- Operations Manager (6)
- Beauty Consultant (5)
- Ulta Prestige Consultant (5)
- Stylist (5)
- Beauty Consultant/Retail Sales Associate (5)
- Skin Therapist (4)
- Hairstylist (4)
- Merchandise & Service Coordinator (4)
- Part-Time Cashier (4)
- Arch Expert (3)
- Seasonal Cashier (3)
- Manager (3)
- Co-Manager (3)
- Salon Market Trainer (3)
- Assistant Store Manager (3)
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Ulta Beauty (Denver, CO) in June 2014.
Initially, it went very well. Management seemed friendly, we shared a little about our knowledge of the industry. She appreciated my years of experience and completely understood my reasons for wanting to leave my old job. She described the requirements for the practical interview, dress code, and salary. I left feeling confident.
- When I told her that I couldn't start immediately because of a family obligation that had to come first, the interview was over, She told me to contact her when my business was done to schedule the practical. My calls were ignored. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Ulta Beauty
Stylist InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at Ulta Beauty (Salt Lake City, UT) in November 2009.
it was short sweet ans to the point , if you re skiled and professional you are on your way
Stylist InterviewAccepted Offer
They'll ask questions on experience, what you're good at, what you need help with. They'll explain how hourly and commission work. Show up in business store and answer as honest as possible. They will train you and have you watch hours of videos. They'll teach you to convert clients and how to sell.
- No difficult questions Answer Question
Stylist InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Ulta Beauty in October 2011.
applied on line was interviewed over phone then in person.
- do you have a problem with working for corporate 1 Answer
Stylist InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Ulta Beauty in March 2010.
It was very simple.. General questions asked
I did'nt negotiate
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review