Ulta Beauty Stylist Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Ulta Beauty (Denver, CO) in June 2014.

Interview

Initially, it went very well. Management seemed friendly, we shared a little about our knowledge of the industry. She appreciated my years of experience and completely understood my reasons for wanting to leave my old job. She described the requirements for the practical interview, dress code, and salary. I left feeling confident.

Interview Questions

• When I told her that I couldn't start immediately because of a family obligation that had to come first, the interview was over, She told me to contact her when my business was done to schedule the practical. My calls were ignored.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ulta Beauty

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Ulta Beauty (Salt Lake City, UT) in November 2009.

Interview

it was short sweet ans to the point , if you re skiled and professional you are on your way

Interview Questions

• how long have you been in industry   1 Answer
    • are you looking to expand   1 Answer

Stylist Interview

Interview

They'll ask questions on experience, what you're good at, what you need help with. They'll explain how hourly and commission work. Show up in business store and answer as honest as possible. They will train you and have you watch hours of videos. They'll teach you to convert clients and how to sell.

Stylist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ulta Beauty in October 2011.

Interview

applied on line was interviewed over phone then in person.

Interview Questions

• do you have a problem with working for corporate   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Stylist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Ulta Beauty in March 2010.

Interview

It was very simple.. General questions asked

Negotiation

I did'nt negotiate