Ulteig

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Fridley, MN

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Ulteig in January 2012.

Interview Details – The initial online job application was difficult because the final submission resulted in a "Run Time Error" message. But that permitted me to send an e-mail directly to the general e-mail address, and an HR person wrote that my submission had made it into the database.

Ulteig's headquarters is in Fargo, ND, but this position is located at their office in Fridley, MN.

I spoke with the HR representative in Fridley, and she set up an in-person interview with the hiring manager. I met in a conference room at their location, with the hiring manager and the HR representative. He described the business challenges they have, and why they are expanding the Project Manager group within Ulteig. They asked some questions that were behavior-based, and I was ready with example stories. The HR woman was having a hard time staying awake; when I asked later if she was OK, she said the room was hot, which made her sleepy. Toward the end of the interview, the hiring manager left the room, and the HR woman handed me copies of their benefits information.

I was one of 2-3 people in the final interview for this position. By noon the next day I received a system-generated boilerplate "However, at this time we have selected a candidate more closely matched to our needs." So I'm not sure why they waste resources by handing benefits documents to people they are not going to hire, but that's what happened.

Interview Question – I don't remember the specific questions. Typical behavior-based questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Ulteig? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ulteig Project Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ulteig employees and interview candidates.