Ulterra Drilling Technologies
www.pdclogic.com Odessa, TX 1 to 5 Employees

Ulterra Drilling Technologies Drill Bit Design Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Drill Bit Design Engineer Interview

Drill Bit Design Engineer
Fort Worth, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Ulterra Drilling Technologies in May 2011.

Interview Details – I am a graduate student with a background in Petroleum Engineering. I am working on drill bits research project at the moment. I met a product development manager of Ulterra in Houston at a technical conference where I was presenting my paper. He was interested in my research since it was directly related to what they are doing. He invited me to an interview. Interview went well, I made a presentation on my research and we had a general conversation about my background and the companies' strategy. The reason that I am not offered a job, I think is the fact that I have a background from an operator in Petroleum Engineering. I think they would prefer someone with a Mechanical Engineering background.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Ulterra Drilling Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ulterra Drilling Technologies Drill Bit Design Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ulterra Drilling Technologies employees and interview candidates.