Ultimate Software Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated Jun 29, 2015

2.5

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Ultimate Software (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Interviewed at university with two managers from a team for an internship program. Waited about 4 weeks until I heard back from one of the managers that I was selected to be a part of the internship program.

Customer Success Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ultimate Software (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

I had a series of 3 interviews. The first was a phone interview, the second was a skype interview, & the last one was a inhouse. The first, & second they wanted to see what sort of background you are bringing, as far as ed level and career background. The 3rd was inhouse and prior to the actual interview you are given a math/analytical assessment. There is mix reviews about how the assessment affects whether or not you are hired. I feel that it is important that you research the company and truly have a desire to work in customer service.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths, weaknesses? What can you contribute? Are you a team player? etc.   1 Answer

Rising Star - Customer Success Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ultimate Software (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process began with a phone screening interview with a Talent Acquisition Manager and progressed to an in-person interview, where I was also required to take a skills assessment (the second phase). I received a callback several hours later asking me to come in for the third stage, which I will be doing tomorrow.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company, Ultimate Software?   Answer Question

Customer Success Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ultimate Software (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview had several parts, yet it was a quick process: 1. Phone - with recruiting manager (covered job history and work experience) 2. Skype - with Sr. Director in related area of organization (covered more of if I would be a good fit) 3. Written assessment (ie. abstract reasoning, numbers, word relationships, etc) 4. In-person panel interview (if 'pass' on assessment)

Integration Consultant - Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ultimate Software (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online on Jan 4th, received an email from the hiring manager on the 9th to setup an interview, we scheduled an interview for the 15th. It was more of a casual meeting than an interview, which I enjoyed very much.

Interview Questions

Was considering another offer at the time. Honestly, I regret declining. It's a great company

HRIS Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ultimate Software (Atlanta, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

I received a call from an Account Manager at the company after applying on LinkedIn, we chatted for a few and scheduled a time where we could have the first interview. The interview was kind of different from any I have ever experienced as it was one where she asked what I thought about certain things that may happen in the workplace like employee ethics and why I thought the way I did about it, why I answered the question the way I did and also some behavioral questions etc....This was an email from the company (What will I be asked during my interview? Our questions are designed to help us understand who you are as a person and the unique talents and abilities you bring to your position. There will not be any technical questions, so please do not feel that you need to study or prepare. Our best interviewees are willing to express their own point of view and we encourage you to answer the questions in your own way. Some individuals prefer to have a resume available to keep past experiences top of mind, but this is not a necessity. You will be asked questions that you can readily answer off the top of your head pulling from your own experiences and opinions.) After passing that round, she referred me to a recruiter. The recruiter called and did the same sort of questions and then told me that I would receive an email with a time and date of the in-person interview. I never received anything but then received a call from the same recruiter asking if I was available to interview that day or the next because her email was acting up and she thought she had sent out a confirmation but when she didn't hear from me decided to call, I told her no because I would need time to prepare. She then said that she would setup an interview with the team for the next week. That same day I received an email from the admin assistant with confirmation of the interview...The next week I interviewed with a team of about 8 people: •Erin Shoemaker, Senior Customer Success Manager - Southeast •Stacey Simmons, Customer Success Manager - Midwest •Kim Long, Customer Success Manager – Southeast •Sheetal Patel, Customer Success Manager – Southeast •Marquitta Gillespie, Customer Success Team Lead •Todd Beattie, Customer Success Team Lead •Tyrone Arucas, Customer Success Manager - Rapid Response (Remote Participant) •Jennifer Wohl, Senior Customer Success Manager - West (Remote Participant) I waited in the lobby about 45 minutes and then finally a lady very poorly dressed came to get me, she brought me into a room and it was just her but everyone else was on the phone. They went through my resume asking me questions regarding it, some were behavioral. The interview did not seem well prepared and organized. After interviewing for about 30 min I was walked out. After the interview I called the recruiter as she requested I should and she did not answer. I called a couple of times, no answer, no call back, no nothing. about 2 months later I received this email: Greetings, We regret to inform you that the position for which you applied has been cancelled. Please feel free to apply for other positions here at Ultimate Software. We look forward to your application. Sincerely, Talent Management The Ultimate Software Group, Inc. #wasteofmytime #unprofessional #dissapointed

Interview Questions

• My opinions on things and having to answer the questions at a certain fast pace   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ultimate Software (Atlanta, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

Very quick hiring process; recruiter called on a Friday and scheduled a phone interview for Monday. Phone interview was behavioral (what does integrity mean to you, questions like that) and was asked to rate my skills in Microsoft Office suite (beginner, intermediate, advanced). The recruiter scheduled an in-person interview for the upcoming Friday at noon and I was offered the position at 3pm

Customer Success Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Ultimate Software (Atlanta, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

They did a phone interview and just gathered some base information. Then they had a group/panel interview with all the managers of the department I was applying for. The interview was pretty typical. Some questions: Why are you leaving your current job? Give us situations where you had to display customer service when a customer/client was not happy? Where do you see yourself going? What do you know about our business and the position? (Make sure you read up on this. I think it impressed them I knew so much). What is your philosophy about customer service?

Interview Questions

• Nothing was too difficult. They asked a situation in which I had to display superior customer service.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They wouldn't negotiate. They had a set rate and wouldn't budge.

Business Process Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Ultimate Software (Atlanta, GA) in February 2012.

Interview

The hiring process is lengthy. I interviewed 4 times including with the Director/Sr VP and it took over a month.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of situational questions, all pretty standard. What would you do to get information from someone? How do you handle conflict?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Get as much as you can up front, because raises are not guaranteed. Also no bonuses.

Payment Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ultimate Software (Atlanta, GA) in August 2011.

Interview

Met with multiple team members from potential co-workers to the CSO. Very casual and friendly style of interviews. Discussion more than simply questions. Positive experience overall that made me feel that they were interested in what I had to say.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for Ultimate Software   1 Answer