Ultimate Software Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2015

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Ultimate Software (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Interviewed at university with two managers from a team for an internship program. Waited about 4 weeks until I heard back from one of the managers that I was selected to be a part of the internship program.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ultimate Software

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Ultimate Software.

Interview

Had a first phone interview 5 days ago and still waiting to hear back from them...my case is an employee referral from one of my Professors... they sent me an email to arrange phone interview and a week later I got the call , it was a 15 min interview, pretty simple....will update on process...

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ultimate Software.

Interview

Met at a career fair, was given a remote interview about general OOP. Later flew to HQ, had several more interviews in one day, some of which were informally technical.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ultimate Software (Atlanta, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

Very quick hiring process; recruiter called on a Friday and scheduled a phone interview for Monday. Phone interview was behavioral (what does integrity mean to you, questions like that) and was asked to rate my skills in Microsoft Office suite (beginner, intermediate, advanced). The recruiter scheduled an in-person interview for the upcoming Friday at noon and I was offered the position at 3pm

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ultimate Software.

Interview

Met recruiter at Career fair, got a phone interview shortly after. Coding test could be taken in C# or my choice, Java. Not the most difficult question. Remoted in to the tester's eclipse environment, was allowed to use google, docs, etc. to simulate how I worked (I didn't ask about this and instead just kinda sat there thinking out loud for a while instead of just checking the docs and doing the solution in like 2 minutes.)

Interview Questions

• Given an main method which has arraylist initialized with the numbers 1,4,3,2, in that order, which then prints the array (using a combination of iterators and arraylist.get), print the numbers in order. The iterators and Lists were their own class files, which you were allowed to change. Hard to explain, but the solutions pretty obvious when looking at the code   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weston, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ultimate Software (Weston, FL) in November 2012.

Interview

easy question to solve onsite interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negation

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ultimate Software in June 2012.

Interview

First did a phone interview then interviewed in person. Almost all technical interviews covering a lot of cs topics. There were whiteboard questions testing questions and general cs questions.

Interview Questions

• I was taken by surprise by a relatively easy question about inheritance but with a small trick that made it difficult.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weston, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ultimate Software (Weston, FL) in March 2010.

Interview

Had a phone interview with an HR person, heard back really quickly and got an in person interview with the manager of the department + my team lead. Met the people on the team. Had a missed call by the time I woke up from an afternoon nap from the guy who interviewed me, voicemail offering me the job. No technical questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you do to unwind from a stressful day at work?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes. Just ask, they're flexible and managers will do what they can within reason.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ultimate Software.

Interview

Very relaxed and casual atmosphere. I felt that they were judging me more on my personality, persona, and professionalism rather than my skill sets - for entry level positions, they seem to care more about whether you will fit in or not and make a good contribution to their team and family atmosphere rather than what you know about software, SaaS, etc. They put you through intense, long training that will teach you their product so they are interviewing more-so for intangibles such as leadership experience and ability, communication skills, charisma, and attitude. Your degree background is fairly irrelevant if you are not applying for a technical position.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years - not within this company, but as a professional overall.   Answer Question