Ultimate Software

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Weston, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weston, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Ultimate Software in September 2008.

We basically talked 2 to 1, the interview was my first and needless to say I was unprepared because they asked a lot of different programming based questions. A lot of which I knew but I couldn't quite explain it since I don't know the terms all too well, it was pertinent that this was to be reviewed prior to the interview. They also asked about what I knew about the company and I basically cited info I read online which they knew exactly where it came from...funny sorta. They also asked why did I see myself as a good person for the company. Interview lasted 30 minutes. NOTE: My rating is really off since it has been my only interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for Ultimate Software? Contribute to the Community!