Ultimate Software

Relevance Date Difficulty

Programmer Interview

Programmer
Weston, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Ultimate Software in September 2008.

Interview Details – We basically talked 2 to 1, the interview was my first and needless to say I was unprepared because they asked a lot of different programming based questions. A lot of which I knew but I couldn't quite explain it since I don't know the terms all too well, it was pertinent that this was to be reviewed prior to the interview. They also asked about what I knew about the company and I basically cited info I read online which they knew exactly where it came from...funny sorta. They also asked why did I see myself as a good person for the company. Interview lasted 30 minutes. NOTE: My rating is really off since it has been my only interview.

Interview Question – What is polymorphism?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ultimate Software

Worked for Ultimate Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ultimate Software Programmer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ultimate Software employees and interview candidates.