Ultimate Software Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weston, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weston, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ultimate Software in August 2012.

The interview process consist of 3 separate interviews. The first interview is a phone interview with a manager. It was an overview of my experience and some simple .NET questions. The second interview was an in person interview that consisted of two separate tests. The first test was a C# test. The interviewer sat me in front of a laptop running visual studio and asked me to solve an issue with a small console app he had written. The second test was a whiteboard session with a lead developer. He asked me several questions about SQL. The final part of the interview was a walk through of the facility (very impressive I may add) and a history of the company.

Interview Questions
  • I won't put anything too specific but the expectations are high...you must know C# and SQL in and out   Answer Question