Ultimate Software

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Weston, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Ultimate Software in August 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process consist of 3 separate interviews. The first interview is a phone interview with a manager. It was an overview of my experience and some simple .NET questions. The second interview was an in person interview that consisted of two separate tests. The first test was a C# test. The interviewer sat me in front of a laptop running visual studio and asked me to solve an issue with a small console app he had written. The second test was a whiteboard session with a lead developer. He asked me several questions about SQL. The final part of the interview was a walk through of the facility (very impressive I may add) and a history of the company.

Interview Question – I won't put anything too specific but the expectations are high...you must know C# and SQL in and out   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ultimate Software

Worked for Ultimate Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ultimate Software Senior Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ultimate Software employees and interview candidates.