Ultimate Software

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Developer Intern Interview

Software Developer Intern
Weston, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Ultimate Software in December 2010.

Interview Details – I received a phone call from the company's recruiter. He asked me about my resume and experience and explained about Ultimate Software and why it's a good place to work. Then he asked me if I would want to go for an on-site interview. I agreed. In the interview, there was a C# question that I was supposed to solve on the computer. It was very easy but since I didn't have experience with C# I only outlined the solution. The rest of the interviews were about my past experience, behavioral questions and object oriented design questions. Pretty laid back interview, I'd say.

Interview Question – If we ask about you from your previous supervisors what would they say?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated because the initial offer was just obscene. I was able to get an offer which was 60% more than the initial offer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ultimate Software

Worked for Ultimate Software? Contribute to the Community!