Ultimate Software

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Software Developer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weston, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weston, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ultimate Software in December 2010.

I received a phone call from the company's recruiter. He asked me about my resume and experience and explained about Ultimate Software and why it's a good place to work. Then he asked me if I would want to go for an on-site interview. I agreed. In the interview, there was a C# question that I was supposed to solve on the computer. It was very easy but since I didn't have experience with C# I only outlined the solution. The rest of the interviews were about my past experience, behavioral questions and object oriented design questions. Pretty laid back interview, I'd say.

Interview Questions
  • If we ask about you from your previous supervisors what would they say?   Answer Question
I negotiated because the initial offer was just obscene. I was able to get an offer which was 60% more than the initial offer