Ultra Associates Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ultra Associates

Account Manager Interview

Interview

I emailed my resume. I was called regarding an interview. I went in for the interview was told I would have to follow interviewer from said location to another store location. From store answered questions, sat down with interview went over job requirements. From there I was sent back to the main office for the final decision.(another long drive)

Interview Questions

• Which would you prefer hourly or commission?   1 Answer

Field Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pembroke Pines, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ultra Associates (Pembroke Pines, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

Consisted of three rounds of interview. First one was very basic, just to see if you are fit with the company. They ask you what do you expect from the job and stuff like that. Second interview is on the field, they show you what you do exactly on day to day basis and show you pay structure. At this point you know everything of what is expected from you. Third round is just to seal the deal.

Interview Questions

• During second round you are asked why can you progress faster than other? You are also asked of obstacles in life and how did you deal with those. Fairly straightforward questions, nothing unusual.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, straight commission or hourly rate

Junior Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pembroke Pines, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ultra Associates (Pembroke Pines, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

There are two rounds of interviews for this position. During the first interview, the hiring manager briefly asks you a few interview questions, but I didn't get the impression that he was really trying hard to get to know me and the type of worker that I am. There wasn't much time for me asking any questions either. During the second round interview, you go out on the field to shadow one of the Associates for an hour or so. Here, they give you a brief overview of what a typical day is like and what the commission structure is like. Beware: they don't explain all of the nuances of the commission structure.