Ultra Associates

Very Easy Interview

Junior Marketing Associate Interview

Junior Marketing Associate
Pembroke Pines, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ultra Associates in January 2013.

Interview Details – There are two rounds of interviews for this position. During the first interview, the hiring manager briefly asks you a few interview questions, but I didn't get the impression that he was really trying hard to get to know me and the type of worker that I am. There wasn't much time for me asking any questions either. During the second round interview, you go out on the field to shadow one of the Associates for an hour or so. Here, they give you a brief overview of what a typical day is like and what the commission structure is like. Beware: they don't explain all of the nuances of the commission structure.

Interview Question – Why should I hire you?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Ultra Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ultra Associates Junior Marketing Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ultra Associates employees and interview candidates.