Ultra Clean Technology

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hayward, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hayward, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ultra Clean Technology in April 2012.

I was contacted by the recruiter on my application after a couple of days directly via email. I had a phone call with the recruiter, after which I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. After a positive feedback, I was called onsite to meet 4 other people on the team and discuss my background, experience etc. The interview process and questions mostly revolved around my previous work experience, skills and knowledge. It was a comfortable, positive interview environment as the people interviewing really took time to know me better and answered all my questions and concerns.

Interview Questions
  • What are your core skills and strengths? How can you value add and contribute?   Answer Question