Umicore Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Umicore

Junior Plant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Umicore (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2014.

Interview

I went in to the panel interview. There was 2 people from HR, 1 manager, and 1 senior metallurgist. The interview was approximately 30 minutes long and afterwards, the following Friday they requested my university transcript. Another week later, they sent me the formal employment forms.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, what was your previous work experience, statistical analysis, what are hydrocyclones, how do they work   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Umicore (New Delhi (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

Got a call from the HR consultant for the interview with the Regional Manager at the Regional office in New Delhi. Prepared for the interview and attended the same with recommmendation letters.

Interview Questions

• Certain questions related to the problems faced in projects executed in my previous company.   Answer Question

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Umicore (Melbourne (Australia)) in November 2009.

Interview

The hiring process was quite confusing. There seemed to be some limitations from a higher level of management

Interview Questions

• How i would handle a situation which had nothing to do with the job I was goinf for   Answer Question

Negotiation