Umicore

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Coordinator Interview

Sales Coordinator
Melbourne (Australia)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Umicore in November 2009.

Interview Details – The hiring process was quite confusing. There seemed to be some limitations from a higher level of management

Interview Question – How i would handle a situation which had nothing to do with the job I was goinf for   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Good

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
New Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Umicore in September 2011.

Interview Details – Got a call from the HR consultant for the interview with the Regional Manager at the Regional office in New Delhi. Prepared for the interview and attended the same with recommmendation letters.

Interview Question – Certain questions related to the problems faced in projects executed in my previous company.   Answer Question

Worked for Umicore? Contribute to the Community!