Unbounded Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Unbounded Solutions in October 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was pretty straight forward. I went in to do a pre-screen with a recruiter who was extremely nice. I then immediately met with the hiring manager who is now my boss. The interview was pretty long because we not only went over my past experience but also a little bit of my hobbies. She was also extremely pleasent. I then met with the CEO for about an hour. Once I finished this, I went home and got a call the next day for an offer.

Interview Question – How would you handle a difficult employee?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate and come to a common ground.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Unbounded Solutions in November 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online for the position and was called the next day to come into the office for a test and interivew. The test was pretty simple; just some basic questions, excel quiz and a PowerPoint presentation. I was doing the test for about 30 minutes then one of the Executives met with me immediately. She asked a few questions and I was then transferred the next day to the CEO. It was very simple and they were really quick about meeting with me. The questions were pretty standard but there were some out of the box questions asked about experience and different situations. Overall, it was a good experience.

Interview Question – What do you feel is your biggest accomplishment?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The company was open to negotiation and we came to an agreement that suited both parties.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Unbounded Solutions

Worked for Unbounded Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Unbounded Solutions Executive Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Unbounded Solutions employees and interview candidates.