Unbounded Solutions Executive Assistant Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Unbounded Solutions in October 2011.

The interview process was pretty straight forward. I went in to do a pre-screen with a recruiter who was extremely nice. I then immediately met with the hiring manager who is now my boss. The interview was pretty long because we not only went over my past experience but also a little bit of my hobbies. She was also extremely pleasent. I then met with the CEO for about an hour. Once I finished this, I went home and got a call the next day for an offer.

Interview Questions
I was able to negotiate and come to a common ground.

Other Interview Reviews for Unbounded Solutions

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Unbounded Solutions in November 2011.

I applied online for the position and was called the next day to come into the office for a test and interivew. The test was pretty simple; just some basic questions, excel quiz and a PowerPoint presentation. I was doing the test for about 30 minutes then one of the Executives met with me immediately. She asked a few questions and I was then transferred the next day to the CEO. It was very simple and they were really quick about meeting with me. The questions were pretty standard but there were some out of the box questions asked about experience and different situations. Overall, it was a good experience.

Interview Questions
    The company was open to negotiation and we came to an agreement that suited both parties.

Worked for Unbounded Solutions? Contribute to the Community!