Unbounded Solutions

Employer Engaged

Unbounded Solutions Sharepoint Developer Interview Questions

2.5

Sharepoint Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Unbounded Solutions.

three interviews, the 1st one was easy, the 2nd was really hard, and the 3rd was easy

Interview Questions
  • What would happen if your girlfriend broke up with you while you were gone?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Unbounded Solutions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Unbounded Solutions in January 2013.

The recruiter contact me about my resume online. She ask me some GED programming question and explain the position to me. The interview was technical interview which have me to do a simple for loop, GUI, and some SQL question. If you pass the tech interview then you got the job. The final interview was a basic introduction to the job interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Unbounded Solutions in August 2012.

I had the preliminary interview. I was told that I would receive the Second Technical Interview. I received the Technical Interview, they asked me about Inheritance and encapsulation. I did good on the Second interview and got the Skype interview. I was interview by a Gorgeous Blonde, she was very easy on the eyes :). I got a job offer emailed to me after the Skype interview.

Interview Questions
    Easy and everybody was happy!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Unbounded Solutions in March 2012.

I'm not sure that the interview was all that important! I was only given an interview after I asked if I was going to be interviewed for the position. As it turns out, they were only looking to fill seats in the class!

Interview Questions
    • Are you familiar with Object Oriented Programming?   View Answer
    Non existant

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Unbounded Solutions in February 2012.

Received phone call minutes from submitting app online. Then was asked to prepare for a pre-screen tech interview mainly just c#,.net sql basic easy questions. Was then told what to prepare for a more in depth tech interview asked specific syntax questions connecting to sql in c#. what a trigger was, what is the differnce between a foreign key and primary key etc. last interview was via skype just a basically orientation.

dont take nothin less than 25hr

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Unbounded Solutions in February 2012.

The interview was done over Skype. It was a fair interview process. I was first contacted via phone and was asked a bunch of questions. Being just out of college and having been out for a while the questions were fair.

Interview Questions
    • There were not any unexpected questions. SQL questions were the most difficult   Answer Question
    There was not much negotiation it was their way or no way.