Under Armour Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.7

Talent Acquisition Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

1 interview through HireVue and it was a neat experience. My very first HireVue interview. It was easy to set up and no problems. The questions were specific and detailed

For Corporate Taxation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Under Armour (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

1st round interview is done by Hirevue. It was basically a set of pre-recorded questions. Second round interview is done via the same Hirevue platform but this time actual people interview you. There was panel of 3 individuals who each asked a series of questions to get to know your working style. Their main goal was to see if they could work with you or if you were a good fit for their department.

Interview Questions

• How do you operate in a fast paced environment?   1 Answer

Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Under Armour (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

I was invited for a phone interview, which I thought went pretty well (for a phone interview, at least). I followed up with the HR manager via email maybe 10 days later, who called me about a week after that to tell me she had "feedback" for me - which was to keep looking on the website. It was very strange.

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gulfport, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour (Gulfport, MS) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online through the company's website. I received a "You got the interview" email. Thirst first interview is done via computer or cell phone/tablet (anything with a webcam). You are given 4 questions to answer and you are video recorded. After you answer and record your answers, you hit the submit button. I am waiting to see if I passed and pushed to the next stage.

Part-Time/Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Within 24 hours I received an email from a local outlet store that they wanted me to complete an online interview, which was kinda strange to me. But when I received the interview email they explained that the online interview is actually you recording yourself in a webcam video and answering their questions. This way, they don't have to keep re interviewing you if they want an assistant manager or manager to "interview" you in a few days. They can watch the video. Although a little different, the company says that as a forward thinking company they want their interview process to be the same. They give you time with some practice questions which is also really helpful. It's very considerate of the applicants time which I fully appreciated.

Interview Questions

• How has under armour affected you?   Answer Question
    • What skills do you have that will help you in your under armour career?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had to go above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

Phone, mainly. It is really simple. Like I say, just say you love/play/coach baseball and you will find your self running a department in no time! If you get an offer, you will find out how true this is! Face to face is a joke, getting interviewed in a noisy setting rather than an office. Had a bad vibe, turned out i was right.

Technical Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Under Armour (Nashville, TN) in June 2015.

Interview

Short and to the point. Talent management very vague about hours and salary; caught off guard that I inquired about salary. Following up is not recommended; they will not respond. Make sure presentation is thorough, explanations required. Study background of company, this impresses talent management if working knowledge of company has been studied.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Under Armour (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was called a few days later and was asked to come in for an interview. As I arrived I realized that it would be a group interview. I got a call after the weekend asking me to come in for another interview. They told me they would call me a certain day, but I never received a call and later had to call the company but eventually I got the information I needed.

Interview Questions

• What is good customer experience mean to you?   Answer Question
    • What is the most important thing about working with people that you would tell to a new employee?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Under Armour (Woodbridge, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

The whole process took about a week I applied online and a couple days later received an email about an online interview (through Hirevue) where I used my phone to record my responses. A few days later I had a very casual phone interview follows by an in person interview with the manager. The overall experience was great.

Interview Questions

• What does team mean to you   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negatiation

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

Two phone interviews, one with HR another with development team. Took forever to get feedback, wouldn't have taken an offer if there was one as they took too long and I accepted another one.