Under Armour Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2015
Updated Mar 20, 2015

2.7

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Under Armour.

The first round of Interview was done via video. There were not so ad because there were practice questions and you were able to start the interview whenever you felt ready. The questions were not bad but be careful with the time. The time limit for each questions were fairly short so I had to cut off a lot.

I applied online – interviewed at Under Armour.

Applied online and within a week received an email prompting me to interview online with HireVue. Speak into a webcam with prompted questions, get 1 minute to prepare your answer and 3 minutes to answer the questions. About 8 questions, all based on experiences. Definitely touch on the specific position you want to obtain

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time where technology helped you solve an organizational issue   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tannersville, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tannersville, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Under Armour in March 2015.

Very laid back, very informal. The interviewing manager was very enthusiastic and made me feel at home with my interview. I felt very welcomed just to be there. He was very passionate about his job and tried to make me feel comfortable with possibly working there. He is the main reason I ultimately decided on taking the job. The atmosphere is very nice and I felt from our interview, my skills and passion could help me enhance my skills.

MBA Summer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Under Armour.

I did a video recording interview. The entire process lasted less than 30 min. 8 questions, half of them are about team work, which makes me feels that they really put a lot of emphasize on teamwork in the organization. It has been a month but they informed me that they are still under the reviewing process.

Interview Questions
    • In what kind of teams do you think you can work most efficiently ?   Answer Question

Assistant Designer Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Under Armour.

I had a casual talk followed by a first round skype interview which went very well. The back and forth was personable. After receiving an invitation for a face to face interview things went downhill. The HR person I had been expecting was not there, they didn't keep to schedule it was as if no one knew who I was or that they were expected to interview me at all so I was moved from room to room unsure who I was going to see and when.

Summer League Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Under Armour.

The first part of the process is a a short application, then a recruiter should follow up with you to fill out a google form. Following that, you'll be notified on whether your receive a HireVue digital interview. From there, all the departments view your interview and will follow up with you.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Under Armour in February 2015.

After applying online, they sent me a link to a Google Form a couple weeks later. Then I had an on-demand interview, where I recorded myself answering questions for them to watch later. About a month later, I had a video chat interview with someone from the department I was applying to.

Interview Questions
    • What's a time you used technology to solve a problem in a creative way?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Under Armour in February 2015.

I had two interviewers, they were intimidating, but overall really nice. I got really nervous when my technical question came up at the end, but besides that I would rate my interview completely fair. My interview was on-site at their new facility in Austin. The office looks amazing. Unfortunately for my interview, the office is under construction still and my interview room got really hot in that small room with the three of us.

Interview Questions
    • Given a set of stock prices, return the profit margin.   Answer Question

I applied online – interviewed at Under Armour.

Received an e-mail to complete a web interview through HireVue. Kind of strange but also cool; they had a guy asking prerecorded questions and after, the system would give me one minute to prepare an answer and record it after. I think there were 8 or so questions, the entire process took a little over 30 minutes.

Summer League Interview

They offered the option of interviewing with someone via video chat or to do a web interview. I chose to do the web interview. They asked questions and gave one minute to prepare an answer. The experience of a web interview was interesting. I thought it helped during the questions I wasn't as prepared for, since they couldn't ask follow-up questions. At the same time, I felt that I lost the opportunity to build rapport and show my knowledge in the topics I did know.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't anything too ridiculous, I was a bit thrown off by a "explain a time where technology helped you solve an organizational issue" question, since I wasn't applying for a technical role.   Answer Question