Under Armour

Updated Feb 24, 2015
Updated Feb 24, 2015

2.7

I applied online – interviewed at Under Armour.

Applied online and within a week received an email prompting me to interview online with HireVue. Speak into a webcam with prompted questions, get 1 minute to prepare your answer and 3 minutes to answer the questions. About 8 questions, all based on experiences. Definitely touch on the specific position you want to obtain

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time where technology helped you solve an organizational issue   Answer Question

Assistant Designer Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Under Armour.

I had a casual talk followed by a first round skype interview which went very well. The back and forth was personable. After receiving an invitation for a face to face interview things went downhill. The HR person I had been expecting was not there, they didn't keep to schedule it was as if no one knew who I was or that they were expected to interview me at all so I was moved from room to room unsure who I was going to see and when.

Summer League Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Under Armour.

The first part of the process is a a short application, then a recruiter should follow up with you to fill out a google form. Following that, you'll be notified on whether your receive a HireVue digital interview. From there, all the departments view your interview and will follow up with you.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Under Armour in February 2015.

After applying online, they sent me a link to a Google Form a couple weeks later. Then I had an on-demand interview, where I recorded myself answering questions for them to watch later. About a month later, I had a video chat interview with someone from the department I was applying to.

Interview Questions
    • What's a time you used technology to solve a problem in a creative way?   Answer Question

I applied online – interviewed at Under Armour.

Received an e-mail to complete a web interview through HireVue. Kind of strange but also cool; they had a guy asking prerecorded questions and after, the system would give me one minute to prepare an answer and record it after. I think there were 8 or so questions, the entire process took a little over 30 minutes.

Summer League Interview

They offered the option of interviewing with someone via video chat or to do a web interview. I chose to do the web interview. They asked questions and gave one minute to prepare an answer. The experience of a web interview was interesting. I thought it helped during the questions I wasn't as prepared for, since they couldn't ask follow-up questions. At the same time, I felt that I lost the opportunity to build rapport and show my knowledge in the topics I did know.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't anything too ridiculous, I was a bit thrown off by a "explain a time where technology helped you solve an organizational issue" question, since I wasn't applying for a technical role.   Answer Question

Cashier Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Under Armour.

I applied online. The next day I was sent an email with regards to attending an info session. My personal interview was two days later. We did two 15-minute interviews and a role play. I was given an offer the next day. It was a quick process since the location is a brand new store that is opening up in the spring.

Internship Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Under Armour.

I filled out an application and then was asked for more information. I then moved on to the digital interview process where I was asked a set of 8 questions and recorded my answers to each using HireVue.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing is overly difficult. They just asked me about my experiences.   Answer Question

Sales Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Under Armour.

The hiring was rather standard. You apply online like most job and then get call back for an interview. The interview was rather simple, very to the point question. The interviewer is very down to earth but straight to the point. Then you hear back in about a week most. Once you get hired you have two weeks of training. Just honestly be yourself and if your an athlete to into fitness the interview will be a breeze.

Interview Questions
    • I honestly can't remember the question I was asked because they were standard.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Under Armour in January 2015.

A college recruiter came to my school. Soon after I submitted an application and awhile after got selected to do a "hire view". I believe it did pretty well and actually saw a recruiter for UA look at my profile. My application is still pending so I am still waiting for an answer. (I had to click "yes, no, or declined offer" and I believe in speaking things into existence so I selected yes…So here's hoping!)

Interview Questions
    • It was something along the lines of "How has technology benefitted you in a job/task"   View Answer