Under Armour

61 candidate interviews

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Baltimore, MD

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Under Armour in March 2008.

Interview Details – Call from recruiter, breif interview.

Spoke to hiring manager and was offered opportunity to come in for face to face interview.

Came in and interviewed with 5 people from different departments.

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Under Armour in May 2010.

Interview Details – I was first interviewed over the phone for a pre screening then i had a face to face with the District manager, and after that I had a phone interview with the VP of retail. After that I waited for the background check to clear and took a drug test.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had a difficult customer, how did you handle it, and what was the result.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
Baltimore, MD

I applied online - interviewed at Under Armour in February 2009.

Interview Details – Interview process was like moving up a chain of command all the way to the top.

Interview Question – What was your greatest athletic memory?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Supply Chain

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview Details – Several visits to campus. Well hosted and communicated

Interview Question – What will you accomplish I your first 100 days   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Good discussions. Willing to talk based on my experience but not a lot of negotiation

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Assistant Store Manager
Fort Bliss, TX

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Under Armour in September 2011.

Interview Details – Being that it's such an innovative company they seek people that can bring strong work ethic and dedication to the team. Positive attitude and the will to win are a must.

Interview Question – What is it that you do to elevate your game and how do you plan on making our team stronger?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They find the perfect fit for you right off the jump. Trust that they'll offer what's best for you. The company is great!

Graphic Designer Interview

Graphic Designer
Baltimore, MD

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Under Armour in December 2013.

Interview Details – First, I had to do the HireVue virtual interview where I video recorded my answers to pretty basic interview questions. That part of the process was actually kind of cool. Then, about a month later, I was contacted by the recruiter for an in-person interview. I received my itinerary for the day which included interviews for 8 hours with 12 different people. They bought me lunch, which I didn't get to eat since I was interrogated the entire time. I was grateful I didn't have to use the bathroom at any point in the day because 1. I was never told where it was if I needed it and 2. I never had a break between interviews.

Despite the extreme difficulty of the interview, I thought it went pretty well. The strangest part was how each interviewer basically told me how to impress the next interviewer. Kind of an odd experience overall. Don't expect the process to move quickly.

Also, I never received anything telling me I didn’t get the job, and the hiring manager ignored my emails. So, overall, not a pleasant experience.

Interview Question – Walk step by step through how you would design and distribute a printed newsletter.   Answer Question

Women's Design Rookie Interview

Women's Design Rookie
Baltimore, MD

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview Details – I applied online, received an email that I got a "virtual" interview. I think they weren't very stingy with the interview offers because the two other people I know who applied also got an interview. But the actual interview was pre-recorded, so you could do it on your own time and UA could watch it on their own time. The problem was that it was really hard to sit and talk to yourself to answer a question. You don't realize how much you rely on the other person's conversational ques to keep you talking cohesively. I kind of didn't know when to stop. So the questions weren't actually hard, it was just the awkward delivery that made it tricky.

Interview Question – Talk about a time you were a part of a team and how you overcame a challenge.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager
Chicago, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview Details – Very detailed. You need to show passion and a large interest in the brand

Interview Question – You need to really network in order to succeed within the company and support the company values   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy, but you really need to be flexible on training locations

SAP SD Analyst Interview

SAP SD Analyst
Baltimore, MD

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview Details – Got a video interview to answer 6 questions about my experience and the job. Did not go past this stage. Believe they selected other candidates.

Interview Question – Did not get there.   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Assistant Store Manager

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview Details – Management interviews usually consists of a 2 to 3 step process. Usually you're first interview with the store manager for that location and then move on to either a phone interview or face to face interview with the DM for that district. Higher level management with then have an interview with the regional director. Big fan of brand appropriate people, don't have to be athletic but at least look the part. Come to the interview wearing UA apparel.

Interview Question – They usually ask why you want to work at Under Armour?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There's a little wiggle room for negotiation but not much.

Worked for Under Armour? Contribute to the Community!