Under Armour

Updated Mar 2, 2015

2.7

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Under Armour in March 2008.

Call from recruiter, breif interview.

Spoke to hiring manager and was offered opportunity to come in for face to face interview.

Came in and interviewed with 5 people from different departments.

Store Manager Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Under Armour in May 2010.

I was first interviewed over the phone for a pre screening then i had a face to face with the District manager, and after that I had a phone interview with the VP of retail. After that I waited for the background check to clear and took a drug test.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had a difficult customer, how did you handle it, and what was the result.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online – interviewed at Under Armour in February 2009.

Interview process was like moving up a chain of command all the way to the top.

Supply Chain Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Under Armour.

Several visits to campus. Well hosted and communicated

Interview Questions
    • What will you accomplish I your first 100 days   View Answer
    Good discussions. Willing to talk based on my experience but not a lot of negotiation

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Bliss, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Bliss, TX

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Under Armour in September 2011.

Being that it's such an innovative company they seek people that can bring strong work ethic and dedication to the team. Positive attitude and the will to win are a must.

Interview Questions
    • What is it that you do to elevate your game and how do you plan on making our team stronger?   View Answer
    They find the perfect fit for you right off the jump. Trust that they'll offer what's best for you. The company is great!

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Under Armour in December 2013.

First, I had to do the HireVue virtual interview where I video recorded my answers to pretty basic interview questions. That part of the process was actually kind of cool. Then, about a month later, I was contacted by the recruiter for an in-person interview. I received my itinerary for the day which included interviews for 8 hours with 12 different people. They bought me lunch, which I didn't get to eat since I was interrogated the entire time. I was grateful I didn't have to use the bathroom at any point in the day because 1. I was never told where it was if I needed it and 2. I never had a break between interviews.

Despite the extreme difficulty of the interview, I thought it went pretty well. The strangest part was how each interviewer basically told me how to impress the next interviewer. Kind of an odd experience overall. Don't expect the process to move quickly.

Also, I never received anything telling me I didn’t get the job, and the hiring manager ignored my emails. So, overall, not a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
    • Walk step by step through how you would design and distribute a printed newsletter.   Answer Question

Assistant Designer Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Under Armour.

I had a casual talk followed by a first round skype interview which went very well. The back and forth was personable. After receiving an invitation for a face to face interview things went downhill. The HR person I had been expecting was not there, they didn't keep to schedule it was as if no one knew who I was or that they were expected to interview me at all so I was moved from room to room unsure who I was going to see and when.

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Under Armour in January 2015.

A college recruiter came to my school. Soon after I submitted an application and awhile after got selected to do a "hire view". I believe it did pretty well and actually saw a recruiter for UA look at my profile. My application is still pending so I am still waiting for an answer. (I had to click "yes, no, or declined offer" and I believe in speaking things into existence so I selected yes…So here's hoping!)

Interview Questions
    • It was something along the lines of "How has technology benefitted you in a job/task"   View Answer

MBA Summer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Under Armour.

I did a video recording interview. The entire process lasted less than 30 min. 8 questions, half of them are about team work, which makes me feels that they really put a lot of emphasize on teamwork in the organization. It has been a month but they informed me that they are still under the reviewing process.

Interview Questions
    • In what kind of teams do you think you can work most efficiently ?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Under Armour in February 2015.

I had two interviewers, they were intimidating, but overall really nice. I got really nervous when my technical question came up at the end, but besides that I would rate my interview completely fair. My interview was on-site at their new facility in Austin. The office looks amazing. Unfortunately for my interview, the office is under construction still and my interview room got really hot in that small room with the three of us.

Interview Questions
    • Given a set of stock prices, return the profit margin.   Answer Question