Under Armour Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 17, 2014
61 interviews

2.6

Helpdesk Interview

The interview was not an in person interview but was rather a video-recorded interview. There were 5 questions presented and you would take a video recording of yourself answering the question. it was pretty simple but very awkward since you are not really talking to anybody. I would honestly prefer an in-person interview. I thought I did pretty good but I didn't ever get a call back.

N/A Interview

The "Talent Acquisition Manager" doesn't know how to do her job. Her job is to seek and attract the most qualified candidates yet, as reputable as you may be, she ignores you. HireVue is explained as being an "innovative" tool. You know what's innovative? PICKING UP THE PHONE. Holding qualified candidates at an arms length has put an incredibly bad taste in my mouth. What do you think I'll say when someone asks my opinion of the company? Negative word-of-mouth is a real killer. "Be humble. Say hungry." You're not humble in the least and your hunger is greed.

Intern Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Under Armour.

Had an initial Hirevue interview (consisted of prerecorded questions and answering them via webcam); felt pretty awkward because I was essentially talking to myself. I thought I blew it but was called back for a Skype interview the next month.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you made a tradeoff between aesthetics and functionality.   Answer Question
    unorganized and slow

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Under Armour.

Group interview

Interview Questions
    • What was one point in time that you had to do something that broke the rules.   Answer Question

Associate Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Under Armour.

The process was a little different considering that when I applied it was for a store that was opened yet. I interviewed with the DM and he asked pretty standard questions and made the interview comfortable and personable.

Interview Questions
    I didn't really get to negotiate much and that was my fault, I just really wanted out of my current job. Although I feel as though there is definitely a lot of wiggle room in the company and if you feel like you deserve more it never hurts to ask!

Designer Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Under Armour.

Long interview process, communicated with many 6 different people that I would potentially work with. Manager was helpful when hiring, was very nice and showed me around campus personally and introduced me to my collegues.

Interview Questions
    • I was not prepared to assess current product lines and pick them apart.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Harriman, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harriman, NY

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Under Armour.

A simple interview with mostly HR questions. At the end the interviewee asked me to sell her phone to her.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Edinburgh, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, IN

I interviewed through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Under Armour in July 2012.

Very informal. I was interviewed in the shoes section of the store. I was seated on a bench and the manager was standing. She didn't have my resume on hand and had to ask me all of my information. I was hired on the spot, with only having to complete a drug test and background check.

Interview Questions
    I was asked how much experience I have in retail, and then asked what my pay expectations were, and I got what I asked for. I was told I was qualified for the amount I was asking.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Natick, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Natick, MA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Under Armour in September 2010.

intrviewed with asst manager. was asked typical retail interview questions

Interview Questions
    • what is the hardest experience you've had working in retail   Answer Question

Internal Audit Rookie Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Under Armour in February 2011.

I received a quick phone call, was asked a few simple questions and went really smoothly. Was then offered a video conference interview. Spoke to the same man for about half of the video interview and again simple questions and went smoothly. Spoke with two internal audit employees for the second half. I waited about 2 weeks without hearing anything. Emailed and was never responded to. Not very professional.

Interview Questions
    • if we could ask your friends/family for 3 adjectives that describe you what would they say?   View Answers (2)

Worked for Under Armour? Contribute to the Community!