Under Armour Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.7

Talent Acquisition Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

1 interview through HireVue and it was a neat experience. My very first HireVue interview. It was easy to set up and no problems. The questions were specific and detailed

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Under Armour (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

I Applied online, they called me for the First Phone interview, then Second Phone Interview, then I Came into the store and then Talked with store manager and hiring manager and met the assistant managers, gave me a tour and then I was hired for seasonal employment. Interview was not hard. Basic questions about the brand.

Interview Questions

• Why Under Armour? What do you like about Under Armour? What merchandise do you like the most?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Under Armour (Baltimore, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

My personal interview experience was a series of phone interviews until they force you into a virtual Hireview automated portal where you answer questions on a timed clock and basically talk to yourself on screen. Because of that it wasn't a very personable or professional process in my opinion. By the time they got back to me about a follow up interview I was hired by someone else. I still love the brand, HR team needs help.

Interview Questions

• Why should the Under Armour hire you?   1 Answer

For Corporate Taxation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Under Armour (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

1st round interview is done by Hirevue. It was basically a set of pre-recorded questions. Second round interview is done via the same Hirevue platform but this time actual people interview you. There was panel of 3 individuals who each asked a series of questions to get to know your working style. Their main goal was to see if they could work with you or if you were a good fit for their department.

Interview Questions

• How do you operate in a fast paced environment?   1 Answer

Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Under Armour (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

I was invited for a phone interview, which I thought went pretty well (for a phone interview, at least). I followed up with the HR manager via email maybe 10 days later, who called me about a week after that to tell me she had "feedback" for me - which was to keep looking on the website. It was very strange.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuscola, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Under Armour (Tuscola, IL) in September 2012.

Interview

It was a fairly informal group interview. The interviewer asked the group a question, and each interviewee answered when their turn arose. This was when they were recruiting people to open the store, so they had to process many applicants all at once.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Under Armour in June 2015.

Interview

They emailed me back with a interview time. I arrive at the place and the assistant manager introduced himself. He started off talking about the store and then moved onto the questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Under Armour (Woodbridge, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

The whole process took about a week I applied online and a couple days later received an email about an online interview (through Hirevue) where I used my phone to record my responses. A few days later I had a very casual phone interview follows by an in person interview with the manager. The overall experience was great.

Interview Questions

• What does team mean to you   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negatiation

Technical Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Under Armour (Nashville, TN) in June 2015.

Interview

Short and to the point. Talent management very vague about hours and salary; caught off guard that I inquired about salary. Following up is not recommended; they will not respond. Make sure presentation is thorough, explanations required. Study background of company, this impresses talent management if working knowledge of company has been studied.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Under Armour (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was called a few days later and was asked to come in for an interview. As I arrived I realized that it would be a group interview. I got a call after the weekend asking me to come in for another interview. They told me they would call me a certain day, but I never received a call and later had to call the company but eventually I got the information I needed.

Interview Questions

• What is good customer experience mean to you?   Answer Question
    • What is the most important thing about working with people that you would tell to a new employee?   Answer Question