Under Armour Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2015

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

The first round of Interview was done via video. There were not so ad because there were practice questions and you were able to start the interview whenever you felt ready. The questions were not bad but be careful with the time. The time limit for each questions were fairly short so I had to cut off a lot.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

Applied online and within a week received an email prompting me to interview online with HireVue. Speak into a webcam with prompted questions, get 1 minute to prepare your answer and 3 minutes to answer the questions. About 8 questions, all based on experiences. Definitely touch on the specific position you want to obtain

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where technology helped you solve an organizational issue   Answer Question

PT Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Central Valley, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Under Armour (Central Valley, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Group interview...answered any questions that you wanted to, not pressured. Was fairly easy, difficult if you could not relate to any of the questions or had no past retail experience. Must think relatively quick, and produce thorough answer

Interview Questions

• asked questions such as most difficult experience at previous job   1 Answer
    • challenging situation with a customer and how did you deal with it   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Under Armour (Baltimore, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

My personal interview experience was a series of phone interviews until they force you into a virtual Hireview automated portal where you answer questions on a timed clock and basically talk to yourself on screen. Because of that it wasn't a very personable or professional process in my opinion. By the time they got back to me about a follow up interview I was hired by someone else. I still love the brand, HR team needs help.

Interview Questions

• Why should the Under Armour hire you?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tannersville, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Under Armour (Tannersville, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

Very laid back, very informal. The interviewing manager was very enthusiastic and made me feel at home with my interview. I felt very welcomed just to be there. He was very passionate about his job and tried to make me feel comfortable with possibly working there. He is the main reason I ultimately decided on taking the job. The atmosphere is very nice and I felt from our interview, my skills and passion could help me enhance my skills.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Under Armour (Baltimore, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

1st Round - Online Interview 2nd Round - Called in for F2F interview. Met with 5 members of the team in a one on one interview. Questions for the most part were just behavioral.

MBA Summer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

I did a video recording interview. The entire process lasted less than 30 min. 8 questions, half of them are about team work, which makes me feels that they really put a lot of emphasize on teamwork in the organization. It has been a month but they informed me that they are still under the reviewing process.

Interview Questions

• In what kind of teams do you think you can work most efficiently ?   Answer Question

Assistant Designer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

I had a casual talk followed by a first round skype interview which went very well. The back and forth was personable. After receiving an invitation for a face to face interview things went downhill. The HR person I had been expecting was not there, they didn't keep to schedule it was as if no one knew who I was or that they were expected to interview me at all so I was moved from room to room unsure who I was going to see and when.

Summer League Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

The first part of the process is a a short application, then a recruiter should follow up with you to fill out a google form. Following that, you'll be notified on whether your receive a HireVue digital interview. From there, all the departments view your interview and will follow up with you.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Under Armour (Baltimore, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

After applying online, they sent me a link to a Google Form a couple weeks later. Then I had an on-demand interview, where I recorded myself answering questions for them to watch later. About a month later, I had a video chat interview with someone from the department I was applying to.

Interview Questions

• What's a time you used technology to solve a problem in a creative way?   Answer Question