Under Armour Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jan 14, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Under Armour (Lancaster, PA).

Interview

The initial application is now done online. When I was hired, it was still done on paper, so I can't give a good description of that aspect of the process, but your availability will be important. The next step is a pre-screening phone interview. You will be asked about your availability, customer service background, interest in the company, and your ability to work as a part of a team. After this, there is a group interview and finally a one-on-one interview.

At each of these steps, you will want to show that you are an outgoing, friendly person with a positive attitude. Customer service is the number one priority. Knowing a bit about the history of the company will be helpful. Being familiar with the product will be more helpful.

Interview Questions

• The interview process was pretty straightforward. If anything, it would be helpful to have an idea of the steps involved in good customer service.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Under Armour

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swan Creek, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Under Armour (Swan Creek, MD) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied online, I knew the manager so she contacted me to come in for the interview. Had a group interview with 4 other candidates. All were offered the job on the spot

Interview Questions

• What sports do you play?
      Whats the most exciting thing you've done in your life?
      How are you in situations where a customer may not be happy with you? How do you handle it.

Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

Group interview

Interview Questions

• What was one point in time that you had to do something that broke the rules.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Under Armour in September 2013.

Interview

I applied online and heard back within a few days. Manager was very friendly and invited me for an in person interview. They asked me about school and why I liked UA and what products I liked the most. I was then hired on the spot after meeting with two assistant store managers.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I would be able to handle work, school, and a social life.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harriman, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Under Armour (Harriman, NY).

Interview

A simple interview with mostly HR questions. At the end the interviewee asked me to sell her phone to her.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Under Armour (Edinburgh, IN) in July 2012.

Interview

Very informal. I was interviewed in the shoes section of the store. I was seated on a bench and the manager was standing. She didn't have my resume on hand and had to ask me all of my information. I was hired on the spot, with only having to complete a drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was asked how much experience I have in retail, and then asked what my pay expectations were, and I got what I asked for. I was told I was qualified for the amount I was asking.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

interviewed at Under Armour (Orlando, FL) in March 2011.

Interview

It began as a group interview process and eventually a one on one interview to confirm wheher you are a potential candidate. Considering they were looking for individuals with college degrees, the questions were pretty basic as far as past qualifications and future desires. It was a part time position during college so the manager understood it wasn't expected to be a long term position with the company.

Interview Questions

• Provide one example in which you had gone above and beyond to assist a customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Natick, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Under Armour (Natick, MA) in September 2010.

Interview

intrviewed with asst manager. was asked typical retail interview questions

Interview Questions

• what is the hardest experience you've had working in retail   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

I applied or the position online and I was called a few days later for a group interview at the store, I showed up 15 minutes early but I had to wait a few extra minutes because the manager was running late due to weather. the group interview went well and we were told that we would be contacted by the end of the week to let us know whether or not we got the job. I waited and I was not contacted, I sent a follow up email and I have yet to receive a reply.

Interview Questions

• pick three words that describe you and out of those three words pick the one that describes you the best and why? Why Under Armour? Why should you get the job? What sports did/do you play?   Answer Question