Under Armour

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Store Manager

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Under Armour in August 2013.

Interview Details – Very innovative video hire process! It is a little uncomfortable but I like the opportunity for them to see me and hear me before they decide yea or nay!

Interview Question – What is my perception of a challenge?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Get what you're worth up front, but do your homework and know the going rates for your area.

Chicago, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview Details – Very detailed. You need to show passion and a large interest in the brand

Interview Question – You need to really network in order to succeed within the company and support the company values   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy, but you really need to be flexible on training locations

Jackson, TN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Under Armour in January 2013.

Interview Details – The process was extremely efficient and controlled. Overall it was an enjoyable experience I interviewed with a peer, District Manager and Regional VP. In total it took a little under three weeks. The thing I took away most from all the interviews was everyone I spoke to was honest about the company and the store as well as the potential for future opportunities.

Interview Question – All very basic questions about leadership style and experience   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation required. Initial offer was fair.

Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview Details – Inter view process is a breeze, Just come motivated about the company and share your experience. Talk more about empowering other and yourself to be great.

Negotiation Details – you can negotiate based on experience.

San Marcos, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Under Armour in July 2010.

Interview Details – Everything was great!

Interview Question – How would you build your team, and how would you hold it accountable?   Answer Question

Store Manager

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Under Armour in May 2010.

Interview Details – I was first interviewed over the phone for a pre screening then i had a face to face with the District manager, and after that I had a phone interview with the VP of retail. After that I waited for the background check to clear and took a drug test.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had a difficult customer, how did you handle it, and what was the result.   Answer Question

Worked for Under Armour? Contribute to the Community!