Undertone Intern Interview Questions

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Undertone.

Applied online and two weeks later was contacted by HR. Spoke on the phone with HR manager and immediately after scheduled an in-person interview, which took place a week later. Interviewed for three departments, where each manager could offer me a position. Received an offer in the next 24 hours.

Interview Questions
  • Explain your previous job experiences. What are your strengths? Why Undertone?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Undertone

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Undertone.

I met them at my schools career fair. I then sent them my resume and was prompted with a quick phone interview. Then I was brought in for an in office interview. They messed up the time that I was supposed to have an interview. I advise making sure your time is set in stone.

Interview Questions
    • The questions weren't anything too difficult. Mostly just asking questions about the classes I was taking and my extra curricular activities.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Undertone in April 2012.

Met recruiter through networking event, and then after a phone conversation with HR, had two Skype interviews with 2 hiring managers
    Very nice during the interviews, each lasted about 20 minutes. Asked typical questions like: "Why Undertone", "Name some strengths and weaknesses", "What are some of your techniques when group work is not going well"
    After the interview, sent multiple follow-up emails, and never received a response. I truly felt like it was a good interview, and would have appreciated any sort of response.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Undertone in September 2010.

Interviewed for an internship with Undertone. Started with a phone interview, which went well. Relatively informal and my recruiter was really nice. The in person interview was completely different. I interviewed with two girls who spent a half hour trying to pick at my weaknesses and why I might not be a good fit or up to the task. I felt attacked the whole time and didn't really have an opportunity to talk about my strengths. Needless to say, I was uncomfortable and nervous, so that didn't help me either. I was disappointed that they treated me so poorly after the good phone interview (different person) and the the time I spent preparing for the interview.

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Undertone.

There was phone call and then an in person interview with the department of you choice.

Interview Questions
    • It was a relative easy. Mostly asked about background experience   Answer Question

Intern Interview

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Undertone in March 2009.

I was brought in for an interview first with an HR rep and then with the manager of the division, I was told I would be called the next day and never heard from then again. I reached out a few times to say thank you and to check in a few weeks later and still never heard anything back

Interview Questions

Worked for Undertone? Contribute to the Community!