Uni-Select

Updated Nov 10, 2014
Updated Nov 10, 2014

2.7

District Sales Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Uni-Select.

I applied through a recruiter. I had a screening call with HR. The next step was a phone interview with HR and the National Sales Manager. The final step was a panel interview with the General Manager and VP of sales.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate ask questions and show your interest in the future.

Warehouse Personnel Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Uni-Select.

I was contacted by phone for an interview the very next day. Very easy interview at the warehouse that lasted about 20 minutes with the manager. Mainly questioned about previous experience and availability. Got the job that same day and took the drug test same day as well. Started work after one week

Interview Questions
    • How important is attention to detail to you? Name an example   Answer Question

Benefits Specialist Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Uni-Select.

The interview process was great. While still attending school for my bachelor's degree I was brought in to interview for an internship. There was constant communication from the Talent Acquisition Specialist.

Interview Questions
    • The interview process was very straight-forward. Nothing was too unexpected.   Answer Question

Parts Specialist Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Uni-Select.

filled out application,was finally contacted for an interview,had to drive approximately 1.5 hours north for interview.interview was conducted in a store office by an area manager.had never had an interview quite like that before,not many questions asked,mostly told about the company.

Interview Questions
    • interviewer elevated his voice to just below a yell and asked how i would handle an irate customer   Answer Question

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Uni-Select in January 2012.

it was ok

not enough pay and hours

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amherst, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amherst, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Uni-Select in June 2010.

Had phone interview with Recruiter, 2 weeks later I had a face-to-face interview with the Recruiter and Sr. Human Resources Manager. After another 2 week waiting period I had another interview with the VP of HR and the Training & Development Manager. After the interviews were completed a criminal background check was conducted, I completed a drug screen and I was asked for writing samples.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you handled a difficult employee relations issue   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate additional time off. If you are offered a job with Uni-Select, do not take the first offer that comes your way, they will work with you as long as your counter offer is reasonable.