UniCredit Bank

Updated Feb 5, 2015

2.1

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at UniCredit Bank.

At first I got a phone interview and then I wasinvited to an assessment day. The tests took half a day and there were some business cases to discuss in a group and an English test. There were no difficult situations but sometimes it was hard to communicate cause of other's people disrespect in the group.

Structuring Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I applied online – interviewed at UniCredit Bank.

First interview was with the Director....followed by an interview with same guy and MD. Mostly personality based questions with some technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • If there is no difference in a price of a commodity and it is in contango, where the forward curve remains the same.....and there are no transaction costs.....what is the cost of rolling on?   View Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Nothing really difficult, but do expect many behavioral questions for all rounds of interview

Interview Questions
    • An example of a decision or process when I became a leader, and why me been there made a difference (and three rounds of why? follow-up questions)   Answer Question

Commodities Trading Programmer Interview

Started with a phone interview. Went through CV. Asked a question about a topic in my thesis. Asked, "If you had your grandfather's money today, how would you invest it." Asked a couple of brain teaser questions. 1) The "roulette" question. 2) Calculate the area of the United States. Other than that, it was biographical.

Got an interview on-site. Six hours, met with several members of the team and other teams. The HR person asks biographical/personality questions. Some questions on probability. A question on the payoff of a Long Call, Short Put option position. A question on volatility. Some product-related questions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at UniCredit Bank in September 2012.

Standard process - online application, numerical test, phone interview and assessment centre

Other offer.

Junior Product Innovation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at UniCredit Bank in June 2011.

I was hired for the job i wasnt really sure i want to do... so it was that kind of interview where both parties are really not sure if it going to work :) Plus, they were more persuaded that it will work than i was so they were kind of trying to persuade me...

Interview Questions
    • We were regarding all the connected questions - VBA skills were particularly important for my position, so we were trying to find out if i know enough ;)   Answer Question
    It was my final year of master studies so the most difficult task was to negotiate my job schedule. I warned them i cannot promise much, but finally we made a decision. I got really great flexibility but on the other hand not as much money as i could get somewhere else...

Summer Intern CIB London Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at UniCredit Bank in April 2011.

Send the cv to the career service on the unicredit website. Interview made in Milan, questions related to personal skills, the degree of knowledge about financial world, computational/IT skills and languages (two are preferred).

Trading Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich, Bayern (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at UniCredit Bank in March 2011.

easy, very structured, 5 interviews, friendly atmosphere - do not offer a lot - do not expect a lot, many other people, including group interviews, strange that HR has a say in the hiring process, all seems very formal - but still nothing to fear - if you are smart high chances that you are the only one smart who is applying...

Head of Credit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at UniCredit Bank in December 2010.

The interviewer had not read the resume. There was an obvious mismatch in specific experience required and what was offered.
    This was an irritating waste of time which could have been avoided had the interviewer read the resume and if the instructions to the recruiter had been clear. The interview therefore lasted less than 15 minutes.

Intern @ Strategy & Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at UniCredit Bank in April 2010.

I was doing Unicredit's MasterBE, part of the Master consists of 3-month internship.
    It was just casual get-to-met-you talk.

Interview Questions
    • There was no difficult questions. Just get to know you questions.   Answer Question