UniCredit Bank

8 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Milan (Italy)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at UniCredit Bank in September 2012.

Interview Details – Standard process - online application, numerical test, phone interview and assessment centre

Interview Question – Why should we not hire you   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Other offer.

Structuring Interview

London, England (UK)

I applied online and interviewed at UniCredit Bank.

Interview Details – First interview was with the Director....followed by an interview with same guy and MD. Mostly personality based questions with some technical questions.

Interview Question – If there is no difference in a price of a commodity and it is in contango, where the forward curve remains the same.....and there are no transaction costs.....what is the cost of rolling on?   View Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Interviewed at UniCredit Bank

Interview Details – Nothing really difficult, but do expect many behavioral questions for all rounds of interview

Interview Question – An example of a decision or process when I became a leader, and why me been there made a difference (and three rounds of why? follow-up questions)   Answer Question

Commodities Trading Programmer Interview

Interviewed at UniCredit Bank

Interview Details – Started with a phone interview. Went through CV. Asked a question about a topic in my thesis. Asked, "If you had your grandfather's money today, how would you invest it." Asked a couple of brain teaser questions. 1) The "roulette" question. 2) Calculate the area of the United States. Other than that, it was biographical.

Got an interview on-site. Six hours, met with several members of the team and other teams. The HR person asks biographical/personality questions. Some questions on probability. A question on the payoff of a Long Call, Short Put option position. A question on volatility. Some product-related questions.

Interview Question – A question volatility. I just simply wasn't prepared.   Answer Question

Junior Product Innovation Specialist Interview

Prague (Czech Republic)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at UniCredit Bank in June 2011.

Interview Details – I was hired for the job i wasnt really sure i want to do... so it was that kind of interview where both parties are really not sure if it going to work :) Plus, they were more persuaded that it will work than i was so they were kind of trying to persuade me...

Interview Question – We were regarding all the connected questions - VBA skills were particularly important for my position, so we were trying to find out if i know enough ;)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was my final year of master studies so the most difficult task was to negotiate my job schedule. I warned them i cannot promise much, but finally we made a decision. I got really great flexibility but on the other hand not as much money as i could get somewhere else...

Summer Intern CIB London Interview

Milan (Italy)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at UniCredit Bank in April 2011.

Interview Details – Send the cv to the career service on the unicredit website. Interview made in Milan, questions related to personal skills, the degree of knowledge about financial world, computational/IT skills and languages (two are preferred).

Interview Question – my pluses and minuses   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Head of Credit Interview

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at UniCredit Bank in December 2010.

Interview Details – The interviewer had not read the resume. There was an obvious mismatch in specific experience required and what was offered.
This was an irritating waste of time which could have been avoided had the interviewer read the resume and if the instructions to the recruiter had been clear. The interview therefore lasted less than 15 minutes.

Intern @ Strategy & Marketing Interview

Milan (Italy)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at UniCredit Bank in April 2010.

Interview Details – I was doing Unicredit's MasterBE, part of the Master consists of 3-month internship.
It was just casual get-to-met-you talk.

Interview Question – There was no difficult questions. Just get to know you questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for UniCredit Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UniCredit Bank interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by UniCredit Bank employees and interview candidates.