UniFirst

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at UniFirst in January 2011.

Ariived--filled out application though I had sent my resume and had been given the green light to interview-went into conference room for a 1 on 1- spoke with the sales manager-very pleasant-reviewed my resume-no difficult questions-just a simple"this is what we do here and this is what we are looking for"-described the job duties, territory, told me the base was $36,000, no company car-manager proceeded to give me a PI test which asks you to fill in the boxes next to the words that describe HOW you think people perceive you and then turn the page over and the same words are there BUT the instructions ask you to fill in hte boxes next to the words of HOW you perceive yourself. This test is from 1955. It can be googled-check it out-"no right or wrong answers" BUT they will determine if you are a company fit. This is just a very lazy way to determine if you are going to be a good fit. I guess interviewing and spending time with a candidate is just too progressive an idea! - if you are called back you will meet with the GM-pass that and the District Mgr gets to interview you--

Interview Questions