UniFirst Graphic Designer Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, MA

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at UniFirst.

Had a total of 3 interviews, first was a phone interview with department supervisor, then another in person with department supervisor, then with Dept Manager and VP of Marketing. The people were very nice and the interviews were casual and easy-going. At the beginning of the third interview, the VP, who obviously did not review my resume beforehand, says, "Wow, you come from _____? That's a long commute for minimum wage." It pretty much went down hill from there. No matter what I said to diffuse the matter, he could not get his head around the distance issue.

To top it off, I had a two hour drive to get to the interview and had to take a "test" after each interview. A test! Seriously?? I've been in the business almost as long as the supervisor as been alive!

After a month of emails and interviews, I never heard back… not even a rejection letter.

Interview Questions