UniFirst

Relevance Date Difficulty

Graphic Designer Interview

Graphic Designer
Wilmington, MA

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at UniFirst.

Interview Details – Had a total of 3 interviews, first was a phone interview with department supervisor, then another in person with department supervisor, then with Dept Manager and VP of Marketing. The people were very nice and the interviews were casual and easy-going. At the beginning of the third interview, the VP, who obviously did not review my resume beforehand, says, "Wow, you come from _____? That's a long commute for minimum wage." It pretty much went down hill from there. No matter what I said to diffuse the matter, he could not get his head around the distance issue.

To top it off, I had a two hour drive to get to the interview and had to take a "test" after each interview. A test! Seriously?? I've been in the business almost as long as the supervisor as been alive!

After a month of emails and interviews, I never heard back… not even a rejection letter.

Interview Question – How would you deal with the commute?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at UniFirst

Worked for UniFirst? Contribute to the Community!

UniFirst Videos

UniFirst – Why Work for Us?

UniFirst is one of North America's largest workwear and textile services companies. We rent, lease, and sell uniforms, protective clothing, custom corporate workwear, floorcare, and other facility services products to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UniFirst Graphic Designer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by UniFirst employees and interview candidates.