UniFirst

Very Difficult Interview

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales
Wichita, KS

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at UniFirst in August 2012.

Interview Details – The first interview went fine with the local sales manager. For the second interview I had to prepare a powerpoint display and do a survey on how local business' thought of UniFirst (with is zero % satisfcation). Their regional manager then interviewed me through a tele conference. He was the rudest guy I ever met and seemed to insult me for any past employer and that I must have done something wrong at about each employer. I have had employers shut down operations or stop paying me but according to this guy It was all my fault.

Interview Questions

• Wy I did not suceed in a company that stop paying me!   View Answer
  • Everyone makes it in insurance why did I not make 6 figures.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at UniFirst

Worked for UniFirst? Contribute to the Community!

UniFirst Videos

UniFirst – Why Work for Us?

UniFirst is one of North America's largest workwear and textile services companies. We rent, lease, and sell uniforms, protective clothing, custom corporate workwear, floorcare, and other facility services products to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UniFirst Inside Sales interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by UniFirst employees and interview candidates.