2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

RSR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hayward, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hayward, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at UniFirst in January 2010.

very easy, did not take much other than my previous route sales experience to land the job. did a ride along with one of the route drivers but i was not happy with the hours worked day after day according to what i was told. it is a 60 plus hour work week with no overtime pay.

Interview Questions
  • ho do you feel about working 60 hours per week?   View Answer
  • how much are you willing to scarafice for the company? we work very many hours!   View Answer

work days are very long and the pay is very low.

Other Interview Reviews for UniFirst

RSR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Langley, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Langley, BC (Canada)

The process took 1 week - interviewed at UniFirst in February 2011.

A Quick phone call from the Service Supervisor, bassically offered me the job and asked when I could start. I told her that they hadn't offered me anything and I wanted to see what exactly was on the table. I then came in for a 1 on 1 with the HR lady who explained how the pay works and the commission along with benefits ect. Should have been a red flag when they offered me the position so quick that turn-over was and still is an issue.

Interview Questions
    Not much I could do to negotiate, the Salary is set, and commission structure is set. I would say that they "Sold" the job well

Worked for UniFirst? Contribute to the Community!