Interviews for Top Jobs at UniFirst
- Outside Sales Representative (24)
- Sales Representative (15)
- Route Sales Representative (6)
- District Service Manager (2)
- Territory Sales Representative (2)
- Account Executive (2)
- Sales (2)
- RSR (2)
- RSR Route Sales Representative (1)
- National Accounts (1)
- OUTSIDE SALES (1)
- Inside Sales (1)
- Service Representative (1)
- GM (1)
- Graphic Designer (1)
- Account Manager (1)
- Assistant Production Manager (1)
- Sales Consultant (1)
- Production Supervisor (1)
- Management Trainee (1)
- Route Sales Supervisor (1)
- Sales Representative (1)
- RSR Route Sales RepresentativeRSR (1)
- Mending (1)
- Route Supervisor (1)
The process took 1 day – interviewed at UniFirst (Hayward, CA) in January 2010.
very easy, did not take much other than my previous route sales experience to land the job. did a ride along with one of the route drivers but i was not happy with the hours worked day after day according to what i was told. it is a 60 plus hour work week with no overtime pay.
Reasons for Declining
work days are very long and the pay is very low.
Other Interview Reviews for UniFirst
RSR InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took a week – interviewed at UniFirst (Langley, BC (Canada)) in February 2011.
A Quick phone call from the Service Supervisor, bassically offered me the job and asked when I could start. I told her that they hadn't offered me anything and I wanted to see what exactly was on the table. I then came in for a 1 on 1 with the HR lady who explained how the pay works and the commission along with benefits ect. Should have been a red flag when they offered me the position so quick that turn-over was and still is an issue.
- how would you describe yourself? Answer Question
Not much I could do to negotiate, the Salary is set, and commission structure is set. I would say that they "Sold" the job well