RSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at UniFirst (Hayward, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

very easy, did not take much other than my previous route sales experience to land the job. did a ride along with one of the route drivers but i was not happy with the hours worked day after day according to what i was told. it is a 60 plus hour work week with no overtime pay.

Interview Questions

• ho do you feel about working 60 hours per week?   1 Answer
  • how much are you willing to scarafice for the company? we work very many hours!   1 Answer

work days are very long and the pay is very low.

Other Interview Reviews for UniFirst

RSR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Langley, BC (Canada)

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at UniFirst (Langley, BC (Canada)) in February 2011.

Interview

A Quick phone call from the Service Supervisor, bassically offered me the job and asked when I could start. I told her that they hadn't offered me anything and I wanted to see what exactly was on the table. I then came in for a 1 on 1 with the HR lady who explained how the pay works and the commission along with benefits ect. Should have been a red flag when they offered me the position so quick that turn-over was and still is an issue.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much I could do to negotiate, the Salary is set, and commission structure is set. I would say that they "Sold" the job well