UniFirst

Relevance Date Difficulty

RSR Interview

RSR
Hayward, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at UniFirst in January 2010.

Interview Details – very easy, did not take much other than my previous route sales experience to land the job. did a ride along with one of the route drivers but i was not happy with the hours worked day after day according to what i was told. it is a 60 plus hour work week with no overtime pay.

Interview Questions

• ho do you feel about working 60 hours per week?   View Answer
  • how much are you willing to scarafice for the company? we work very many hours!   View Answer

Reason for Declining – work days are very long and the pay is very low.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

RSR Interview

RSR
Langley, BC (Canada)

The process took 1 week - interviewed at UniFirst in February 2011.

Interview Details – A Quick phone call from the Service Supervisor, bassically offered me the job and asked when I could start. I told her that they hadn't offered me anything and I wanted to see what exactly was on the table. I then came in for a 1 on 1 with the HR lady who explained how the pay works and the commission along with benefits ect. Should have been a red flag when they offered me the position so quick that turn-over was and still is an issue.

Interview Question – how would you describe yourself?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much I could do to negotiate, the Salary is set, and commission structure is set. I would say that they "Sold" the job well

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at UniFirst

Worked for UniFirst? Contribute to the Community!

UniFirst Videos

UniFirst – Why Work for Us?

UniFirst is one of North America's largest workwear and textile services companies. We rent, lease, and sell uniforms, protective clothing, custom corporate workwear, floorcare, and other facility services products to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UniFirst Rsr interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by UniFirst employees and interview candidates.