UniFirst

Updated Oct 21, 2014
Updated Oct 21, 2014

2.8

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UniFirst.

Very extensive interview process. Know the company before walking in the door. Be able to talk about successes and failures in your jobs, and what you are looking for in a career. Have a plan on how you will prospect new business.

Interview Questions
  • Coming up with a creative and unique approach to prospecting   Answer Question
simple

Other Interview Reviews for UniFirst

Sales Representative Interview

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at UniFirst in May 2012.

The office manager first called me on the phone and screened me with a quick 20 minute interview. He asked about my work history and what I was interested in, going back as far as high school. He then set me up for an interview a few days later. This was a one to one interview at their office. The office was stale but the interview was somewhat grilling. Focused mainly on why I am the best, what drives me to be number one, etc.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do in your first month to be better than our current representatives?   Answer Question

compensation was below my desired level.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at UniFirst in November 2010.

Phone interview, A hiring manager Interview, Ride along, Branch manager

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UniFirst in March 2009.

I was first contacted for a phone interview. The questions were very basic relating to my sales experience. Two days later I met with the HR manager and aswered a series of behavioral questions. The same day I took a sale app test/ IQ test. One week later I sat with the district manager.

Interview Questions

I received a pharma offer