UniFirst

Relevance Date Difficulty

Service Representative Interview

Service Representative
Jacksonville, FL

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at UniFirst in January 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was pretty simple, they called me asked me a few questions on the phone, and set up a date and time to come in for a 1on1 interview. In the interview it went pretty smooth they asked me if i had a problem working long hours putting the customer first( which is bull@##$$. )

Interview Question – what would you do if a customer didnt want to pary for his bill because of service?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at UniFirst

Worked for UniFirst? Contribute to the Community!

UniFirst Videos

UniFirst – Why Work for Us?

UniFirst is one of North America's largest workwear and textile services companies. We rent, lease, and sell uniforms, protective clothing, custom corporate workwear, floorcare, and other facility services products to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UniFirst Service Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by UniFirst employees and interview candidates.