UniSource Energy

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Investor Relations Interview

Investor Relations

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at UniSource Energy in August 2011.

Interview Details – About a week after I submitted my resume online, I received a call asking me to come in for an interview. I was met at the front desk by a friendly woman from HR. She took me upstairs and left me in a meeting room while she went to find the hiring manager. He came in with another woman, whose job he had just filled, while the HR rep was out looking for him. All three asked me questions ranging from "What would you do if an investor asks you something you don't know the answer to offhand?" to "If you were an anaylst, what kind of analysis would you conduct?"

The atmosphere was relaxed and friendly. All three members of the panel were kind and freely answered any questions I asked.

On the way out, the hiring manager told me that I was up against a few internal candidates and another one or two external candidates. Unfortunately, I did not even receive a form letter notifying me that I wasn't selected. After I inquired, about three weeks later, the HR rep sent me an email. She did not respond to my request for feedback on the interview.

Interview Question – Why should I hire you instead of one of our internal candidates?   Answer Question

Worked for UniSource Energy? Contribute to the Community!