Unica Corporation Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Unica Corporation

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Unica Corporation in November 2010.

The interview process is really great at Unica. Head of Operation of Unica explains the position in detail and then expect candidate to go through other technical rounds. As this interview call was through referral, I had some idea about the company. However Head of Operation has explained about company, goal of company and what is expected from candidate. As the position was for team lead, I was not too much serious and hence didn't take it forward after initial discussions.

Interview Questions
    • Why you want to join Unica, which is smaller organization as compare to company you are currently working?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Unica Corporation in September 2010.

It was very tough and they proved that they believe in high quality.

Interview Questions
    • table structure for many to many mapping   View Answer
    Nothing much to negotiate.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Unica Corporation in October 2009.

There were 4 technical rounds
    1st 3 rounds were decent enough.
    1st was taken by Director of department.
    2nd was taken my team leader
    and 3rd was taken by an architect.
    I find that 1st 3 rounds were quite good and professional but then they wanted me to go through one more round. I was really running late to go to my office but they did wanted to continue with me.

Then all of a sudden a funny lady came, and she started taking my interview. Let me clarify that I am having 4+ years of experience in Software Development and this lady started asking my very basic questions. Like she asked me to write the signature main method in java. She asked me in depth about parameter to this method. she wanted me to write some HTML tags. Initially I thought it was okay but then she was laughing in the interview without even trying to understand what I was saying. Most funny thing which I found is I cleared 1st 3 rounds and still she was taking my interview of fresher level. I personally found it very unprofessional. Company as well as the consultant from techhuntconsultant turn back with what went wrong. I guess this experience was very disappointing. So if you want to go to UNICA for interview, just be careful of a funny lady because it doesn't seem that she want to take interview seriously but just for fun.

SSE Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Unica Corporation in February 2009.

Quick

Interview Questions
    • Core Java, J2EE, SQL, Databases, Data Structures, Design Patterns   Answer Question