Unica Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Manager Interview

Associate Manager
Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Unica Corporation in November 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process is really great at Unica. Head of Operation of Unica explains the position in detail and then expect candidate to go through other technical rounds. As this interview call was through referral, I had some idea about the company. However Head of Operation has explained about company, goal of company and what is expected from candidate. As the position was for team lead, I was not too much serious and hence didn't take it forward after initial discussions.

Interview Question – Why you want to join Unica, which is smaller organization as compare to company you are currently working?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Unica Corporation in September 2010.

Interview Details – It was very tough and they proved that they believe in high quality.

Interview Question – table structure for many to many mapping   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Nothing much to negotiate.

SSE Interview

SSE

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Unica Corporation in February 2009.

Interview Details – Quick

Interview Question – Core Java, J2EE, SQL, Databases, Data Structures, Design Patterns   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Unica Corporation in October 2009.

Interview Details – There were 4 technical rounds
1st 3 rounds were decent enough.
1st was taken by Director of department.
2nd was taken my team leader
and 3rd was taken by an architect.
I find that 1st 3 rounds were quite good and professional but then they wanted me to go through one more round. I was really running late to go to my office but they did wanted to continue with me.

Then all of a sudden a funny lady came, and she started taking my interview. Let me clarify that I am having 4+ years of experience in Software Development and this lady started asking my very basic questions. Like she asked me to write the signature main method in java. She asked me in depth about parameter to this method. she wanted me to write some HTML tags. Initially I thought it was okay but then she was laughing in the interview without even trying to understand what I was saying. Most funny thing which I found is I cleared 1st 3 rounds and still she was taking my interview of fresher level. I personally found it very unprofessional. Company as well as the consultant from techhuntconsultant turn back with what went wrong. I guess this experience was very disappointing. So if you want to go to UNICA for interview, just be careful of a funny lady because it doesn't seem that she want to take interview seriously but just for fun.

Interview Question – What is the signature of main method :)   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Unica Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Unica Corporation interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Unica Corporation employees and interview candidates.