Unical Aviation Interview Questions

Updated May 29, 2015

2.7

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Unical Aviation (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

The HR team and supervisors are really nice people. One can gain a lot of help from them. Unlike other review in the Glassdoor, I believe they take great pride of their family orientated environment.

Interview Questions

• I feel like the interview questions are pretty simple questions. They will ask you questions about your prior experience.   Answer Question

Sale Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Unical Aviation (City of Industry, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was great! HR department's recruiter was really nice and motivational; they would really motivate you along the process. From the application submission to interview, the transition was quick and smooth, since they would reply your email on time. Overall it was a great experience! The interview itself was basic knowledge about the position. The interview really helped me to understand that Unical Aviation is the company to work for!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Interview

the manager asked about background experiences just like any other employer. very straight forward and get right on to the point of what they are looking for. HR manager also participated right after and provided more info about the company overall, very professional and effective process.

Interview Questions

• like any other corporation/company, are you a team player? strength and weakness?, lesson learn and future goal? etc.. give us some of your past experience, and how did you overcome? how did you fail? and accomplishment...   1 Answer

Negotiation

very quick and fast! less than 1 minute.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Unical Aviation (City of Industry, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by Jan Slack on multiple occasions for opportunities at Unical. Even when she couldnt get a hold of me, she went above and beyond and made sure she got the right number by using my work references. That was the difference between ordinary HR Recruiter, and extra-ordinary. Jan orchestrated the interview process smoothly. I felt personable, comfortable, and relaxed. Prior to the day of, Jan made sure i have all the details and arranged the time that worked best for both parties. She followed up to make sure everyone is on the same page and things are inline. I dont think i've ever had a more enjoyable and successful interview process. My interview went as expected, no gimmicks, no hassle.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If its what you want to do, the offer acceptance should be easy

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Unical Aviation in November 2014.

Interview

The interviewing process was just like any other interviews. Typical behavioral questions and basic job description verification. However, the way the HR is set up in that company is very unprofessional. At the end of the interview, the managers stated that they like to make the decision fast and will contact me very soon. However, after three weeks of constant follow up with the HR by sending email for the status update, the HR never response to a single email. I called the HR after three weeks of empty follow up, they said that they cannot give status update nor let you contact the managers directly to know the status of the hiring process. By not responding to a single candidate's follow up email is very unprofessional. At least respond that the hiring process is still going that the managers haven't decided the next step yet.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in City of Industry, CA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Unical Aviation (City of Industry, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview seem to be unprepared; he was simply reading a list of questions to be asked. Not very professional. A lot of the questions were irrelevant to the job I applied.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • How many jobs have you applied? What companies? What were the results?   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Unical Aviation in March 2012.

Interview

The interview was rather casual. I went in without any preparation and flunked it. First impression is very important as the earliest you messed up the less interested the people at Unical interviewing you.

Interview Questions

• Explain experience with [whatever job requirement] you're applying   Answer Question