Unico American

Interviews for Top Jobs at Unico American

Underwriter Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Unico American in February 2009.

Very slow. Took about 2 months before they called me in for an interview. They did a short phone interview and then set up a 1 on 1 interview with my future manager. Then I took an easy math test. DO NOT get nervous, it is soooo easy. Went in for an interview where I just listened to a manager talk for 30 minutes or so and by next week I was hired. No hard questions were asked during the interview. It just seemed like they were trying to get to know you on a personal level which is nice. Since they already know what you did from your resume. Total interview process took about 2 hours, but from submitting my application on Monster to actual start date was about 3 months.

Interview Questions
    Offered a decent salary so I did not negotiate. But I would recommend some negotiating.

Claims Vice President Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Unico American in July 2011.

Very old school approach. Was talked to about the Company much more than questioned about what I bring to the table. Left feeling not sure about what type of candidate they were looking for.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to review a number of claim files and then discussed them with the interviewer.   View Answer