Unidine Interview Questions

Updated Dec 19, 2014

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Unidine

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Unidine.

Interview

Was supposed to meet with one person, they weren't available and I ended up meeting with a recruiter. They didn't know all the details about the Manager, interview was a bit of a waste of time.

24/7 work mentality for staff

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Unidine (Boston, MA) in August 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by phone by a wonderful, very knowledgeable HR professional. I was very impressed. I was invited in to the Boston office to meet in-person with HR and the hiring manager. Both interviews went well and were very friendly in tone. The hiring manager was fairly new to the role, and I felt that she was finding her way in the organization and industry. I sensed that she would prefer someone with industry experience.

Interview Questions

• What do you least enjoy doing in a marketing position?   1 Answer

Direcctor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowling Green, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Unidine (Bowling Green, KY) in February 2012.

Interview

Entire process was 3 months. I was asked for an onsite interview 3 times - I was located in Memphis, TN - the potential opening was 4 hours away. I felt this was a LOT to ask of a candidate, when all could have been accomplished in 1 visit or multiple phone interactions. It was interesting that a rep from HR Corporate as onsite for an interview - this is uncommon in the industry.

Negotiation

No need to negotiate - salary was more than adequate for experience required and geographical area

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Milford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Unidine (New Milford, CT) in June 2010.

Interview

I emailed my resume & called. Met with food service director had a 5 minute conversation, my resume did the rest of the talking. Accepted pay rate and began working 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What are the five mother sauces?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation I was offered a fair wage and accepted.