Unified Grocers Interview Questions & Reviews

Candidate Interview Review

Computer Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  South Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Seattle, WA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Unified Grocers in August 2008.

Contacted by the HR department who found my resume on Monster or Careerbuilder, not sure. I spoke with the HR person and was scheduled for an interview for a Helpdesk position, when I came into the interview there was another position open for Computer Operator that was a better fit for me and I was offered this position. The hiring manager and I clicked very well and the interview was smooth.

If you get a chance to, ask to meet the people you'd be working with or view the work area, many positions with this company are given to those who seem to fit the best in the team regardless of your experience.

Interview Questions
    • Some technical jargon questions, nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question
    I wasn't in a position to negotiate, however if you have experience or a degree you can get more money from them.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Unified Grocers

Worked for Unified Grocers? Contribute to the Community!