Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences

www.usuhs.mil

Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate
Bethesda, MD

I applied online - interviewed at Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences in September 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online by sending CV and cover letter to a professor. I got an email requesting a phone interview one month after I applied. The phone interview was schedule one week after.

Interview Question – If I ask your previous employer about what you can improve, what would s/he say?   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Research Assistant
Bethesda, MD

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences in April 2007.

Interview Details – Met with the lab team and P.I. Discussed my ambitions and experience. Talked about the lab procedures and techniques that I was familiar with. Discussed current projects occurring in the lab Everything went smoothly. Was extended an offer within a week.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in conducting research at USUHS.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Employee Interview

Employee

Interviewed at Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences

Interview Details – A large group lead by several individuals grills you on a variety of questions

Interview Question – Are you sure you're not too liberal to work here   Answer Question

Worked for Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences? Contribute to the Community!