Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences

Interviews for Top Jobs at Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

I applied online – interviewed at Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences in September 2012.

I applied online by sending CV and cover letter to a professor. I got an email requesting a phone interview one month after I applied. The phone interview was schedule one week after.

Interview Questions
    • If I ask your previous employer about what you can improve, what would s/he say?   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences in April 2007.

Met with the lab team and P.I. Discussed my ambitions and experience. Talked about the lab procedures and techniques that I was familiar with. Discussed current projects occurring in the lab Everything went smoothly. Was extended an offer within a week.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you interested in conducting research at USUHS.   View Answer
    No negotiation.

Employee Interview

A large group lead by several individuals grills you on a variety of questions

Interview Questions

Work at Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences? Share Your Experiences

Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences