Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
www.usuhs.mil Bethesda, MD

Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate
Bethesda, MD

I applied online - interviewed at Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences in September 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online by sending CV and cover letter to a professor. I got an email requesting a phone interview one month after I applied. The phone interview was schedule one week after.

Interview Question – If I ask your previous employer about what you can improve, what would s/he say?   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Research Assistant
Bethesda, MD

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences in April 2007.

Interview Details – Met with the lab team and P.I. Discussed my ambitions and experience. Talked about the lab procedures and techniques that I was familiar with. Discussed current projects occurring in the lab Everything went smoothly. Was extended an offer within a week.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in conducting research at USUHS.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Employee Interview

Employee

Interviewed at Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences

Interview Details – A large group lead by several individuals grills you on a variety of questions

Interview Question – Are you sure you're not too liberal to work here   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences employees and interview candidates.