Unilever ABM Interview Questions

4.0

ABM Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

From the beginning they act sort of aloof and a little full of themselves, knowing that a lot of people want to work there, it seems the power goes to their heads a little. It is extremely difficult to get interviewed if you haven't spoken to any of their recruiters beforehand. The person that interviewed me was a little rude. Some of the questions seemed like accusations and it seemed like she had her mind made up before I even entered the room. Seemed like a hopeless exercise. After the interview (like a lot of these companies), if you didn't get the position they don't even bother to contact you and tell you you didn't get it.

Interview Questions

• Why this company? You really have to research them well and know exactly how to kiss their butt in a non-generic way.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

ABM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Unilever (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2009.

Interview

Why Unilever. Well marketed product. Tell me about a good ad.

Interview Questions