Unilever

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

ABM Interview

ABM

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Unilever.

Interview Details – From the beginning they act sort of aloof and a little full of themselves, knowing that a lot of people want to work there, it seems the power goes to their heads a little. It is extremely difficult to get interviewed if you haven't spoken to any of their recruiters beforehand.
The person that interviewed me was a little rude. Some of the questions seemed like accusations and it seemed like she had her mind made up before I even entered the room. Seemed like a hopeless exercise.
After the interview (like a lot of these companies), if you didn't get the position they don't even bother to contact you and tell you you didn't get it.

Interview Question – Why this company? You really have to research them well and know exactly how to kiss their butt in a non-generic way.   Answer Question

ABM Interview

ABM
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Unilever in January 2009.

Interview Details – Why Unilever.
Well marketed product.
Tell me about a good ad.

Interview Question – Tell me about a well marketed product   Answer Question

Worked for Unilever? Contribute to the Community!