Unilever

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Englewood Cliffs, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Unilever.

Interview Details – Multiple interviews with directors and managers. Mix of behavioral and case questions.

Interview Question – Recently, company X launched a new innovation. Do you think it will be successful and why?   Answer Question

Englewood Cliffs, NJ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Unilever.

Interview Details – I felt very welcome at the headquarters by all the interviewers. The process was very casual, mostly behavioral questions. Lots of questions about my leadership style. No case or difficult technical questions. Before the onsite interview, I had a phone interview with HR, then a Skype interview with the Director of the category.

Interview Question – One interviewer questioned me about the category, competitors, etc. in the industry I used to work in.   Answer Question

Englewood Cliffs, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Unilever in October 2008.

Interview Details – First contact was a brief phone screen with HR. Once that was completed I was brought in for a full day "Interview super day." It is about 4 personal interviews and then there is a group exercise where you are evaluated when you work in a team with other interviewees to determine your leadership skills and ability to function in a team.

Interview Question – Describe your ideal manager.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was quick and simple. I worked with a recruiter and the initial offer was very generous.

Englewood Cliffs, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Unilever in December 2010.

Interview Details – It was pretty standard. You went through a general phone interview first and then you got to choose to be on-site for a full day interview with diffrent people. There was a group activity that you have to do in a 4-5 people group and have a final presentation at the end.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Didn't negotiate

Associate Brand Manager

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Unilever in April 2009.

Interview Details – There was a brief screening interview and then I was asked to meet individually with 3 members of the marketing team. I was given a schedule and escorted to each of the meetings. Everyone was very friendly and the offices were cheery and brightly lit.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Unilever?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Unilever

Worked for Unilever? Contribute to the Community!

Unilever Videos

Unilever – Why Work for Us?

About Unilever CREATING BETTER FUTURES MADE BY YOU About us We are the global company behind powerhouse brands such as Dove, Magnum and Surf. Our products are sold in more than 190 countries and are used by two… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Unilever Associate Brand Manager interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Unilever employees and interview candidates.