Unilever Associate Brand Manager Interview Questions

Updated Oct 3, 2014

3.3

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Brand Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Unilever.

HR Screen, Phone interview with hiring manager and in person interview with four sr. managers across various business units. Very situational based questions.... tell me about a time. They also asked questions about the total company portfolio, which was challenging to prepare against a wide array of brands

Interview Questions
I should have negotiated more on the base salary.

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Unilever.

Multiple interviews with directors and managers. Mix of behavioral and case questions.

Interview Questions
    • Recently, company X launched a new innovation. Do you think it will be successful and why?   Answer Question

Associate Brand Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Unilever in October 2013.

Lots of behavioral questions and case questions and includes asking you to give multiple examples. Be prepared to explain why you want to go into the CPG industry, why Unilever, and also give examples of your favorite Unilever brand and good brands and bad brands.

Interview Questions
    • To give 10 examples of something and then right after give 10 more.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Unilever.

I felt very welcome at the headquarters by all the interviewers. The process was very casual, mostly behavioral questions. Lots of questions about my leadership style. No case or difficult technical questions. Before the onsite interview, I had a phone interview with HR, then a Skype interview with the Director of the category.

Interview Questions
    • One interviewer questioned me about the category, competitors, etc. in the industry I used to work in.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Unilever in December 2010.

It was pretty standard. You went through a general phone interview first and then you got to choose to be on-site for a full day interview with diffrent people. There was a group activity that you have to do in a 4-5 people group and have a final presentation at the end.

Didn't negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Unilever in October 2008.

First contact was a brief phone screen with HR. Once that was completed I was brought in for a full day "Interview super day." It is about 4 personal interviews and then there is a group exercise where you are evaluated when you work in a team with other interviewees to determine your leadership skills and ability to function in a team.

Interview Questions
    It was quick and simple. I worked with a recruiter and the initial offer was very generous.

Associate Brand Manager Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Unilever in April 2009.

There was a brief screening interview and then I was asked to meet individually with 3 members of the marketing team. I was given a schedule and escorted to each of the meetings. Everyone was very friendly and the offices were cheery and brightly lit.