Unilever

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Englewood Cliffs, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Unilever in February 2012.

Interview Details – It was basically a Conference-Superday combination. We had to do a group case study, then present it to our executive panel. Then we went into two interviews, with two interviewers in each, followed by a networking luncheon. We found out the results really quickly.

Interview Question – Why us?   Answer Question

Englewood, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Unilever in December 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process consisted of 3 rounds. The first round was a 1:1 interview on campus at the career services office. The second round was a phone interview and the last round was called SUPERDAY. The night before SUPERDAY, the company has a dinner in a less formal setting. They also book a hotel for all the perspective interns. During SUPERDAY, you have to interview 1:1 with 3 different employers along with having to do a case study with a group of other interns. The process was a great experience and the compensation package is amazing.

Interview Question – None really. The interviews were very conversational.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Unilever

Interview Details – HR and CD head interview, each for 30 minutes. HR interview: based on resume, nearly all your information on resume would be asked. CD head interview: describe experience on resume, questions on CD, leadership skills.

Interview Question – Need to describe in detail all possible leadership and project experience   Answer Question

Customer Development Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Unilever.

Interview Details – Applied online through campus career centre was contacted for an on-campus interview the next day to happen later that week. Two interviewers. Entirely behavioural - questions like Why Unilever, tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult team member, what is your greatest strength. Left a lot of time to answer my questions. They do not tell you if you're not selected, must contact to confirm.

Interview Question – Market sizing question   Answer Question

Worked for Unilever? Contribute to the Community!