Unilever

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Interviewed at Unilever

Interview Details – HR and CD head interview, each for 30 minutes. HR interview: based on resume, nearly all your information on resume would be asked. CD head interview: describe experience on resume, questions on CD, leadership skills.

Interview Question – Need to describe in detail all possible leadership and project experience   Answer Question

Customer Development Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Unilever.

Interview Details – Applied online through campus career centre was contacted for an on-campus interview the next day to happen later that week. Two interviewers. Entirely behavioural - questions like Why Unilever, tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult team member, what is your greatest strength. Left a lot of time to answer my questions. They do not tell you if you're not selected, must contact to confirm.

Interview Question – Market sizing question   Answer Question

Englewood Cliffs, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Unilever in February 2012.

Interview Details – It was basically a Conference-Superday combination. We had to do a group case study, then present it to our executive panel. Then we went into two interviews, with two interviewers in each, followed by a networking luncheon. We found out the results really quickly.

Interview Question – Why us?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Englewood, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Unilever in December 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process consisted of 3 rounds. The first round was a 1:1 interview on campus at the career services office. The second round was a phone interview and the last round was called SUPERDAY. The night before SUPERDAY, the company has a dinner in a less formal setting. They also book a hotel for all the perspective interns. During SUPERDAY, you have to interview 1:1 with 3 different employers along with having to do a case study with a group of other interns. The process was a great experience and the compensation package is amazing.

Interview Question – None really. The interviews were very conversational.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Unilever

Worked for Unilever? Contribute to the Community!

Unilever Videos

Unilever – Why Work for Us?

About Unilever CREATING BETTER FUTURES MADE BY YOU About us We are the global company behind powerhouse brands such as Dove, Magnum and Surf. Our products are sold in more than 190 countries and are used by two… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Unilever Customer Development Intern interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Unilever employees and interview candidates.