Unilever Demand Planner Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Intern (17)
- Management Trainee (13)
- Supply Chain Co-Op (10)
- Associate Finance Manager (9)
- Assistant Brand Manager (6)
- Associate Brand Manager (5)
- Supply Chain (5)
- Finance Manager (4)
- Internship (4)
- Customer Development Intern (4)
- Demand Planner (3)
- Finance Intern (3)
- Marketing Intern (3)
- Supply Chain Manager (3)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Graduate Trainee (3)
- Human Resources Intern (2)
- ABM (2)
- Marketing Manager (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Account Executive (2)
- Summer Intern (2)
- Supply Chain Management Program (2)
- Unilever Future Leaders Program (2)
- Customer Development Program (2)
- Brand Manager (2)
- Supply Chain Trainee (2)
- R&D Summer Intern (1)
- Future Leaders Programmer (1)
- Human Resources Summer Intern (1)
Demand Planner Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Unilever in January 2010.
Interview Details – I was hired full-time after having been in a 6 month co-op so I already had my foot in the door. The actual interview questions were pretty generic and mainly focused on leadership and personality fit.
Interview Question – "What is the most difficult situation you've ever been in and how did you handle it?" Answer Question
Demand Planner Interview (Neutral Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Unilever in February 2010.
Interview Details – I innitiated with anHR recruiter who canalised me with Unilever Mexico for a panel between all acandidates where we were supposed to annalyze and solve a deman planning case and propose the board a solution for the same.
Afterwards I had another interview and where leadeship competences where ecvaluated and one week later i recieved a proposal.
Interview Question – Reason for leaving my company? View Answer
Demand Planner Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Unilever in May 2010.
Interview Details – Had a posititive impression with the company work place and professional. however there is no reply at all on the result although i have followed up several time with phone calls with recruiter (recruiter claimed they didnt hear from Unilever staffing person in charge) and wrote to the interviewer who has shared me his contacts. Till today, they remained silent.
- I have some colleagues that worked in your company before. However they have chosen to come back to Unilever after 2yrs later. What is the main problem that you might can share with me? Answer Question
- You have a good JUMP.. but why you wiling to look out again at this moment seeing you have just joined the company not long ago? Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at Unilever