Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Unilever
- Intern (34)
- Management Trainee (29)
- Supply Chain Co-Op (14)
- Supply Chain (9)
- Associate Finance Manager (9)
- Assistant Brand Manager (9)
- Associate Brand Manager (7)
- Marketing (7)
- Internship (6)
- Engineering (6)
- Summer (5)
- Unilever Future Leaders Program (5)
- Customer Development Intern (4)
- Finance Manager (4)
- Graduate Trainee (4)
- Research Associate (4)
- Manager (4)
- Demand Planner (4)
- Brand Manager (4)
- Supply Chain Trainee (3)
- Supply Chain Manager (3)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Human Resources Intern (3)
- Finance Intern (3)
- Supply Chain Intern (3)
- Finance (3)
- Summer Intern (3)
- Analyst (3)
- Marketing Intern (3)
- Marketing Manager (3)
Demand Planner Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ) in January 2010.
I was hired full-time after having been in a 6 month co-op so I already had my foot in the door. The actual interview questions were pretty generic and mainly focused on leadership and personality fit.
- "What is the most difficult situation you've ever been in and how did you handle it?" Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Unilever
Demand Planner InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Unilever in December 2013.
I was recommended for the job by an employee, the job was not publicly advertised.
I had to pass two interviews, all the Supply Chain managers participated in the process even if they were not the direct manager of that position.
It was simple discussions type interview based on my work experience and how I would respond in different work situations. At the end, they gave me some graphs and numbers to analyze – real life examples.
- They presented a real work case, where you had to apply your math skills in order to solve it. Answer Question
They offered far less then I was asking for, and there was no room for negotiation. They were not transparent about the real benefits and conditions they offered,
Demand Planner InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Unilever (Petaling (Malaysia)) in May 2010.
Had a posititive impression with the company work place and professional. however there is no reply at all on the result although i have followed up several time with phone calls with recruiter (recruiter claimed they didnt hear from Unilever staffing person in charge) and wrote to the interviewer who has shared me his contacts. Till today, they remained silent.
- I have some colleagues that worked in your company before. However they have chosen to come back to Unilever after 2yrs later. What is the main problem that you might can share with me? Answer Question
- You have a good JUMP.. but why you wiling to look out again at this moment seeing you have just joined the company not long ago? Answer Question
Demand Planner InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Unilever in February 2010.
I innitiated with anHR recruiter who canalised me with Unilever Mexico for a panel between all acandidates where we were supposed to annalyze and solve a deman planning case and propose the board a solution for the same.
Afterwards I had another interview and where leadeship competences where ecvaluated and one week later i recieved a proposal.
- Reason for leaving my company? 1 Answer