Unilever

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Englewood Cliffs, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Unilever in January 2010.

Interview Details – I was hired full-time after having been in a 6 month co-op so I already had my foot in the door. The actual interview questions were pretty generic and mainly focused on leadership and personality fit.

Interview Question – "What is the most difficult situation you've ever been in and how did you handle it?"   Answer Question

Demand Planner

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Unilever in February 2010.

Interview Details – I innitiated with anHR recruiter who canalised me with Unilever Mexico for a panel between all acandidates where we were supposed to annalyze and solve a deman planning case and propose the board a solution for the same.

Afterwards I had another interview and where leadeship competences where ecvaluated and one week later i recieved a proposal.

Interview Question – Reason for leaving my company?   View Answer

Petaling (Malaysia)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Unilever in May 2010.

Interview Details – Had a posititive impression with the company work place and professional. however there is no reply at all on the result although i have followed up several time with phone calls with recruiter (recruiter claimed they didnt hear from Unilever staffing person in charge) and wrote to the interviewer who has shared me his contacts. Till today, they remained silent.

Interview Questions

• I have some colleagues that worked in your company before. However they have chosen to come back to Unilever after 2yrs later. What is the main problem that you might can share with me?   Answer Question
  • You have a good JUMP.. but why you wiling to look out again at this moment seeing you have just joined the company not long ago?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Unilever

Worked for Unilever? Contribute to the Community!

Unilever Videos

Unilever – Why Work for Us?

About Unilever CREATING BETTER FUTURES MADE BY YOU About us We are the global company behind powerhouse brands such as Dove, Magnum and Surf. Our products are sold in more than 190 countries and are used by two… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Unilever Demand Planner interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Unilever employees and interview candidates.