Unilever

Relevance Date Difficulty

Distribution Coordinator Interview

Distribution Coordinator
Trumbull, CT

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Unilever in May 2010.

Interview Details – You run a gauntlet of multiple interviewers. None seem very comfortable or experienced doing so and read off a sheet. Lasts only about 25 mins.

Interview Question – Tell us a time where you had to hold someone accountable.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Unilever

Worked for Unilever? Contribute to the Community!

Unilever Videos

Unilever – Why Work for Us?

About Unilever CREATING BETTER FUTURES MADE BY YOU About us We are the global company behind powerhouse brands such as Dove, Magnum and Surf. Our products are sold in more than 190 countries and are used by two… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Unilever Distribution Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Unilever employees and interview candidates.