Unilever Finance Manager Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Unilever (Englewood, NJ) in November 2010.

Interview

Met with recruiter; hiring manager and head of department

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straight forward

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Application is very lengthy, I think they do this to prevent copious amounts of applicants and therefore limited it to those who really want the job.

Online tests were difficult - surprised I got through to be honest. Practice the ones from the SHL website. They are the most relevant ones.

Interview was fine - very friendly lady. They ask a great deal of competency based questions, but are every specific, so in one question they might ask you to demonstrate 3 different competencies in one activity. I suggest having a list of 8 activities where you can demonstrate competencies so that you always have something to say and are not repeating material.

Interview Questions

• Who are Unilever's competitors? What gives them the competitive advantage/edge? Why?   Answer Question

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Unilever in April 2010.

Interview

Initially contacted by Human Resources and went through the screening process. The next steps after that were to pass on my resume to the hiring managers to see if my credentials would be a good match for the position. Once it was identified that may credentials were a good fit had a phone interview, which was unique in that they where very scripted

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Unilever in July 2008.

Interview

The interviewing process was typical. 4 1:1 interviews. Behavioral questions. Really standard questions.

Interview Questions

• Why is internal manufacturing better than external manufacturing?   1 Answer