Unilever Financial Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Intern (17)
- Management Trainee (13)
- Supply Chain Co-Op (10)
- Associate Finance Manager (9)
- Assistant Brand Manager (6)
- Associate Brand Manager (5)
- Supply Chain (5)
- Finance Manager (4)
- Internship (4)
- Customer Development Intern (4)
- Demand Planner (3)
- Finance Intern (3)
- Marketing Intern (3)
- Supply Chain Manager (3)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Graduate Trainee (3)
- Human Resources Intern (2)
- ABM (2)
- Marketing Manager (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Account Executive (2)
- Summer Intern (2)
- Supply Chain Management Program (2)
- Unilever Future Leaders Program (2)
- Customer Development Program (2)
- Brand Manager (2)
- Supply Chain Trainee (2)
- R&D Summer Intern (1)
- Future Leaders Programmer (1)
- Human Resources Summer Intern (1)
Financial Analyst Interview (Neutral Experience)
Interviewed at Unilever
Interview Details – Telephone interview was by lady from HR and took about 30 mins.
She asked all typical compentancy questions such as examples of teamwork, conflict, communication skills
Then why I wanted to work for Unilever and how I would fit in.
Next she wanted to know a current economical factor and to explain the impact on the industry and unilever.
Interview Question – Give a current economical factor and explain the impact on the industry and unilever. Answer Question
Financial Analyst Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Unilever in September 2008.
Interview Details – They were 5 rounds of interview.1.telephonic round to check my work experience and time i can join the new job. 2. one to one with manager I would work with for IQ test.3.Test of excel to check skills on systems.4 Interview with chairman. 5. background check.
- what is the most difficult situation you faced with your team mates and how did you solve it? Answer Question
- what is the most difficult situation you faced concerning your job and how did you solve it? Answer Question
Negotiation Details – It was not easy to negotiate on salary. But since the co was good and employee friendly salary didnt matter much. Salary they offer is alway in par with industry
Financial Analyst Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Unilever in February 2009.
Interview Details – Really easy. Normal interview focus in EQ more than IQ
Negotiation Details – Normal aligned with the market.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Unilever