Unilever

Interviewed at Unilever

Interview Details – Campus- very standard- no submission of official transcript

Interview Question – No surprises here   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Unilever in March 2013.

Interview Details – Basic behavioral interview

Interview Question – Talk to me about one of your favorite brands   View Answer

Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Unilever in March 2012.

Interview Details – They gave an on campus interview which was pretty good. The interview wasn't too stressful and they followed up well. The questions were fair and the interviewer did a good job asking them. They picked a good location to do the interview and the lighting was very good. They did an overall good job on the interview.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Trumbull, CT

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Unilever in November 2011.

Interview Details – This was an on campus Interview. Interviewer asked questions about my resume and projects and research. It was very conversational and did not really feel like an interview. Just be yourself

Interview Question – Talk about a project you worked on.   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Unilever.

Interview Details – I dropped my resume at my university career fair. I was contacted fairly quickly to set up an interview.
When I arrived, I had fill out a form with my basic information as well as location preference. I was interviewed by one person. For interns, this is the only interview you will have before being notified. You will be notified whether you are offered or not.
 The interview was simple, only 5 behavioral type questions with a Q/A at the end. It was short, sweet but very efficient. Overall a great experience.

Interview Question – The questions were very simple. I think the hardest was, "tell me about a time you had to step up because someone else was lacking."   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They were lenient about when I wanted to accept the offer. The Englewood office offers interns corporate housing or a housing stipend plus the salary.

Trumbull, CT

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Unilever in October 2011.

Interview Details – Unilver scouted for prospects at University Career Fair. I received a phone call that day at 5pm to schedule an interview for the next afternoon. There were two interviewers and they monitored my behavior in the waiting room with other job seekers. I was asked a few scenario questions and overall the interview took 35 min from start to finish. I was offered the position within 48 hours informally, & formally within the week.

Interview Questions

• What was your most challenging task at your previous job, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
  • Describe what you would do if a Unilever customer such as Walmart was out of a product? Walk us through your thought process to discover why / where the problem is?   Answer Question

Rotterdam (Netherlands)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Unilever in February 2014.

Interview Details – Had one interview with my current manager and one manager from the team that I am closely working with currently. The interview was about an hour long and it was very relaxing with more or less standard questions.

Interview Question – More or less standard interview questions. Had to do an excel test, however, the test was more to see how I approach a situation where I don't know what to do and therefore how I deal with difficulties and unknowns.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Nairobi (Kenya)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Unilever in July 2011.

Interview Details – applied online, got contacted by a recruiter took 1 week.

Interview Question – creating a portal   Answer Question

Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Unilever in June 2013.

Interview Details – At first you have to undertake an exam that is fairly easy. The passing grade is 20/40 or in other words 50%. The test highly depends on math and logical thinking, very easy compared to other companies - Mckenzie, PWC and P&G-. after that, you are interviewed by a line manager and then you get the role.

Intern

I applied online and interviewed at Unilever.

Interview Details – Online Application
Online Tests
Telephone Interview
Assessment Centre

Interview Question – Describe a situation where you had to make a decision, when other members are hesitant.   Answer Question

Worked for Unilever? Contribute to the Community!