Unilever Intern Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2014

3.1

17 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Campus- very standard- no submission of official transcript

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Unilever in March 2013.

Basic behavioral interview

Interview Questions
    • Talk to me about one of your favorite brands   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Unilever in March 2012.

They gave an on campus interview which was pretty good. The interview wasn't too stressful and they followed up well. The questions were fair and the interviewer did a good job asking them. They picked a good location to do the interview and the lighting was very good. They did an overall good job on the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Trumbull, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trumbull, CT

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Unilever in November 2011.

This was an on campus Interview. Interviewer asked questions about my resume and projects and research. It was very conversational and did not really feel like an interview. Just be yourself

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Unilever.

I dropped my resume at my university career fair. I was contacted fairly quickly to set up an interview.
    When I arrived, I had fill out a form with my basic information as well as location preference. I was interviewed by one person. For interns, this is the only interview you will have before being notified. You will be notified whether you are offered or not.
     The interview was simple, only 5 behavioral type questions with a Q/A at the end. It was short, sweet but very efficient. Overall a great experience.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were very simple. I think the hardest was, "tell me about a time you had to step up because someone else was lacking."   Answer Question
    They were lenient about when I wanted to accept the offer. The Englewood office offers interns corporate housing or a housing stipend plus the salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Trumbull, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trumbull, CT

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Unilever in October 2011.

Unilver scouted for prospects at University Career Fair. I received a phone call that day at 5pm to schedule an interview for the next afternoon. There were two interviewers and they monitored my behavior in the waiting room with other job seekers. I was asked a few scenario questions and overall the interview took 35 min from start to finish. I was offered the position within 48 hours informally, & formally within the week.

Interview Questions
    • What was your most challenging task at your previous job, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Describe what you would do if a Unilever customer such as Walmart was out of a product? Walk us through your thought process to discover why / where the problem is?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rotterdam (Netherlands)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rotterdam (Netherlands)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Unilever in February 2014.

Had one interview with my current manager and one manager from the team that I am closely working with currently. The interview was about an hour long and it was very relaxing with more or less standard questions.

Interview Questions
    • More or less standard interview questions. Had to do an excel test, however, the test was more to see how I approach a situation where I don't know what to do and therefore how I deal with difficulties and unknowns.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nairobi (Kenya)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Unilever in July 2011.

applied online, got contacted by a recruiter took 1 week.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Unilever in June 2013.

At first you have to undertake an exam that is fairly easy. The passing grade is 20/40 or in other words 50%. The test highly depends on math and logical thinking, very easy compared to other companies - Mckenzie, PWC and P&G-. after that, you are interviewed by a line manager and then you get the role.

Intern Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Unilever.

Online Application
    Online Tests
    Telephone Interview
    Assessment Centre

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you had to make a decision, when other members are hesitant.   Answer Question

Worked for Unilever? Contribute to the Community!