Unilever

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Internship

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Unilever.

Interview Details – I got an onsite campus interview, and then HR took months to respond to me, but I finally got an offer

Interview Question – It was all the basic, "tell me about yourself" and then questions based off your personal experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not negotiable

Interviewed at Unilever

Interview Details – Online submission of application and online aptitude test, followed by phone interview then assessment centre. Telephone interview was mostly standard qns unexpectedly. Thought the qns were more difficult initially, so I ended up thinking too much before the interview as I didn't expect their qns to be much more straightforward.

Interview Question – Why did you choose Unilever?   Answer Question

London, England (UK)

I applied online - interviewed at Unilever in November 2013.

Interview Details – Lot of behavioral type questions

Interview Question – Situation where you showed integrity   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Internship

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Unilever in January 2012.

Interview Details – Alot of personal information about previous experiences and follow up questions like why? What did you learn? What would you do different?

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Unilever

Worked for Unilever? Contribute to the Community!

Unilever Videos

Unilever – Why Work for Us?

About Unilever CREATING BETTER FUTURES MADE BY YOU About us We are the global company behind powerhouse brands such as Dove, Magnum and Surf. Our products are sold in more than 190 countries and are used by two… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Unilever Internship interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Unilever employees and interview candidates.