Unilever

Getting the Interview

232 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Supply Chain Planner Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Unilever.

Interview Details – applied through the career fair at my school, was contacted about a month later for an interview. pretty standard interview, nothing surprising.

Interview Question – what will the biggest challenge for you be when you come into the working world   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Sales Analyst Interview

Cincinnati, OH

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Unilever in July 2010.

Interview Details – In person interview with 3 business managers and then an interview with the team leader.

Interview Question – Unexpectedly started at the bottom of my resume and worked his way up.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They didn't really negotiate, it was an entry level position.

Summer Intern Interview

Interviewed at Unilever

Interview Details – Process took 2 weeks. Interviewed with HR Director and questions were straightforward.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you as a summer intern and what are going to be your contributions.   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Interviewed at Unilever

Interview Details – Applied on website, then was invited for in person interview. Asked basic questions, more like a conversation.

Interview Question – How did you handle someone taking credit for your work?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I am still waiting on a phone call.

Unilever Marketing/Customer Development Summer Internship Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Unilever.

Interview Details – I applied to the internship through university career services and on-site recruiting. Applicants were notified if they were selected for an interview within 5 days of the application due date, interviews were two days later. Four people were selected for an interview. I was selected for the position and was notified the next day verbally. I was contacted by HR three days later with the formal offer and had a week to accept (deadline seemed flexible).

Interview Questions

Associate Finance Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Unilever.

Interview Details – Typical behavior questions

Interview Question – Nothing really You can probably find sample questions online to practice.   Answer Question

Call Center Interview

Englewood Cliffs, NJ

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Unilever in March 2014.

Interview Details – Received phone call from recruiter. Went to Unilever and met with 2 department managers and later with department head. Normal "what would you do" questions. Very positive experience. Everyone was friendly and smiling. Job pays very low ($12 hr) but the perks look good and there looks like room for advancement after 1 year. There is a background check and drug test. Atmosphere was laid back but busy.

Interview Question – Describe yourself in 5 adjectives   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation available Salary is $12 per hour and you have to stay in same position for 1 full year before you can apply for any other job in the company

Finance Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Unilever in February 2014.

Interview Details – I applied through university website and got an on campus interview for 45 mins. For interns that is the only interview to get the formal offer. All typical behavioral questions.

Interview Question – What quality do you think can make you be a good manager   Answer Question

Finance Intern Interview

Interviewed at Unilever

Interview Details – I applied for the internship through my college's career services. Got the interview and prepared for a behavioral. Didn't get asked a single thing. Instead the interviewer wanted me to ask him about the company and position. It was really laid back and basically just a regular conversation.

Supply Chain Interview

Supply Chain

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Unilever.

Interview Details – on campus, had an interview two days later after meeting

Interview Question – No difficult questions mostly behavioral   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Unilever

Worked for Unilever? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Unilever interview questions and advice. All 232 interview reviews posted anonymously by Unilever employees and interview candidates.