Unilever Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

3.1

Principal Specification Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

I heard from the recruiter 3 weeks after I applied online. There were 2 sets of interviews within a 2 week period. I heard back within a week after the interviews. They were very accommodating with my schedule.

Intern Interview

Interview

Campus interview, then site visit with multiple interviews. Great people, Give you gift bag with an array of their products. Nice headquarters. Interview was of moderate difficulty. Good overall response.

Architect Interview

Interview

Interview process was fine - interview with HR and Hiring manager HR and Hiring manager then a follow up phone call. thats it nothing else but drug test. I have nothing else to say except to try and get to 50 words.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself Why do you think you are a good fit   Answer Question

Finance Position Interview

Interview

Out of all the other companies I've interviewed with over the years, I have to say Unilever is the best recruitment experience I've had so far in my career. The recruiters were thorough and made sure I was informed throughout the entire process. It was refreshing to see a company actually live up to what they say.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for Unilever   1 Answer
    • what can you bring to the company   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Unilever in April 2015.

Interview

I applied on their website back in February for several positions. Several days later I received some emails rejecting some of the positions I applied. Then in mid April I received an email from HR asking for a phone screen. I scheduled for the next Monday. The interview was mostly behavioral. She asked me why I applied and went through my resume, mainly my projects. The interview was quite short.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Typical on campus interview. We went over my resume and was asked about leadership... "tell me about a time", etc. A lot of behavioral questions. Very few questions about the company and the actual position. One question was technical, asking about what I did to understand marketing and how I would contribute, but other than that it was all about leadership and examples of taking initiative.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to make a difficult decision in a short period of time.   Answer Question

Consumer Science Research Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Unilever in March 2015.

Interview

Very informal over the phone, spoke with 4 people who conducted the interview. Asked largely about my background and experiences with research and how I might be able to apply that research in R&D. Walk-through of my resume.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Fayetteville, AR) in March 2015.

Interview

Met with them at the career fair, filled out a profile on their iPads, as well as handed in an application. Got a call for an interview 3 days later. Was very laid back, the group interviewers were very professional and not so aggressive or intimidating. Was a great experience. Definitely nothing to be worried about if you have researched the company.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you were in a difficult situation and had to act quickly   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

The interview was conducted by two employees. It was more like a conversation rather than an interview. Very straightforward questions. The interview questions were more focused on leadership and what I can bring to the organization. I was not even a supply chain major but still received an offer. Amazing turn around. Got an offer a few days after interviewing.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

I met with them through university and went to their information session and career fair booth. they contacted me a week later to have an interview the next day. the interview was with the same guy from the information session so I had already made a connection. Really easy behavioral questions emphasize your leadership roles and ask lots of questions

Interview Questions

• what is your most influential item on your resume and why   Answer Question