Unilever

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Finance Manager Interview

Associate Finance Manager
Englewood, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Unilever in October 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview followed by all day interviews in Englewood cliffs. The phone interview was after I applied through my university's job board. I interviewed w two alums from my school, so that helped establish a cordial atmosphere. The questions were not difficult, mostly personality type.

Interview Question – The questions were not technical at all. Very few finance-y questions. Most of the questions were about teamwork--they really want to gauge how well you work w others.   Answer Question

Training Specialist Interview

Training Specialist

I applied online and interviewed at Unilever.

Interview Details – I applied online and process took three days for telephone interview
HR phone call ( to check interests in this position only and available dates for technical phone interview)
Hiring manager phone call ( to know about background)
On site interview : Presentation( based on my previous project works) and one to one interview

Interview Question – Why you are here   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Summer
Trumbull, CT

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Unilever in February 2013.

Interview Details – On Campus Interview. Got the interview opportunity in the school career fair and had an on set interview the next day. It went on pretty well and I had a good chat with both interviewers. Got the offer later in the same day. It was a 6 month internship. So the process is much simpler than a formal employee.

Interview Question – Everything is normal and the interviewers are all professional engineer.   Answer Question

Scientistg Interview

Scientistg
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Unilever in September 2013.

Interview Details – Online application.
Hiring manager phone call ( to know about background)
On site interview : Presentation( based on my previous project works) and one to oner interviews ( with other scientists, managers and so one)

Not too many technical questions.
Most of them are "HR" questions.

Interview Question – How would you instruct people to use an equipment   Answer Question

Manufacturing Analyst Intern Interview

Manufacturing Analyst Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Unilever.

Interview Details – One on campus interview with two interviewers. Interview was behavioral and lasted about 30 minutes. I was contacted after the interview with an offer letter containing the internship location and salary.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had to deal with conflict on your team.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Unilever.

Interview Details – 2 rounds of interviews

Interview Question – What do you know about our sustainable living plan?   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Territory Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Unilever.

Interview Details – Interviewed through campus recruiting. People were nice and very positive

Interview Question – Give an example of a time that you encounted conflict and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Planner Interview

Supply Chain Planner

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Unilever.

Interview Details – applied through the career fair at my school, was contacted about a month later for an interview. pretty standard interview, nothing surprising.

Interview Question – what will the biggest challenge for you be when you come into the working world   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Sales Analyst Interview

Sales Analyst
Cincinnati, OH

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Unilever in July 2010.

Interview Details – In person interview with 3 business managers and then an interview with the team leader.

Interview Question – Unexpectedly started at the bottom of my resume and worked his way up.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They didn't really negotiate, it was an entry level position.

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern

Interviewed at Unilever

Interview Details – Process took 2 weeks. Interviewed with HR Director and questions were straightforward.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you as a summer intern and what are going to be your contributions.   Answer Question

Worked for Unilever? Contribute to the Community!