Unilever Interview Questions & Reviews

3.1

Maintenance/Engineer/Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Raeford, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Raeford, NC

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Unilever in November 2012.

One entire day of multiple panel interviews.
    I should have been informed of their dress code. I was over dressed and needed to wear extra protective equipment.
    Two of us (candidates) were processed together on the same day. We attended an opening meeting, lunch and closing meeting together. The panel interviews were held separately.
    I never heard anything back from anyone!

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary, standard and behavioral questions.   View Answer

Associate Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Englewood, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, NJ

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Unilever in October 2012.

Phone interview followed by all day interviews in Englewood cliffs. The phone interview was after I applied through my university's job board. I interviewed w two alums from my school, so that helped establish a cordial atmosphere. The questions were not difficult, mostly personality type.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were not technical at all. Very few finance-y questions. Most of the questions were about teamwork--they really want to gauge how well you work w others.   Answer Question

Training Specialist Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Unilever.

I applied online and process took three days for telephone interview
    HR phone call ( to check interests in this position only and available dates for technical phone interview)
    Hiring manager phone call ( to know about background)
    On site interview : Presentation( based on my previous project works) and one to one interview

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Trumbull, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trumbull, CT

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Unilever in February 2013.

On Campus Interview. Got the interview opportunity in the school career fair and had an on set interview the next day. It went on pretty well and I had a good chat with both interviewers. Got the offer later in the same day. It was a 6 month internship. So the process is much simpler than a formal employee.

Interview Questions
    • Everything is normal and the interviewers are all professional engineer.   Answer Question

Scientistg Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Unilever in September 2013.

Online application.
    Hiring manager phone call ( to know about background)
    On site interview : Presentation( based on my previous project works) and one to oner interviews ( with other scientists, managers and so one)

Not too many technical questions.
    Most of them are "HR" questions.

Manufacturing Analyst Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Unilever.

One on campus interview with two interviewers. Interview was behavioral and lasted about 30 minutes. I was contacted after the interview with an offer letter containing the internship location and salary.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to deal with conflict on your team.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Human Resources Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Unilever.

2 rounds of interviews

Territory Manager Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Unilever.

Interviewed through campus recruiting. People were nice and very positive

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time that you encounted conflict and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Planner Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Unilever.

applied through the career fair at my school, was contacted about a month later for an interview. pretty standard interview, nothing surprising.

Interview Questions
    • what will the biggest challenge for you be when you come into the working world   Answer Question

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Unilever in July 2010.

In person interview with 3 business managers and then an interview with the team leader.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpectedly started at the bottom of my resume and worked his way up.   Answer Question
    They didn't really negotiate, it was an entry level position.

Worked for Unilever? Contribute to the Community!